Saturday, January 7, 2012

The Gears...they are a Spinnin'!

One of my Most Favorite Photographers....and her Sweet Husband, popped in, this afternoon... to find a few props...for Photo Shoots...Melody,{Image Nouveau Photography...Marion, Iowa} has done several shoots, here, and down the rabbit hole... she also did both of the Grand Children...here... I was Blown Away....
I Love Photographers...{my little pal, Aud {Sweet Cheeks Tasty Treats} was my Photographer, in Nashville...several years ago...she has an...Amazing Eye....} and Sharon Roberts...has also...taken some Awesome Images here...as well as, several others... wow....}I always have everything wide open for them....here...I can't tell you...how many graduation photos...have been taken with the '49 Ford Panel Truck.... {Dozens...at least...}These Folks... are Amazing Artists... I love...watching them process... I do the same thing...but...in a different way...I see things...that many can't..... a good photographer....does the same thing... tho...slightly....different...seems...we run parallel....to each other.... I so understand their mind.... the excitement... of that...'Perfect'...shot... that no one else... could ever have... Capturing...'That'.... 'Moment'...amazing....
But...today.... The Photographer...and...The Hatter...collaborated...I have had a thought...on my brain...for a month or so...and...I think...it's gonna be Waaaaay Cooool! I am...a bit...theatrical....{ I have been told... : )  } I Love...Over the Top...and...this...will be....pure...Fun! We are Both...very excited... Melody is going to do a shoot for me.... for next years Cards...and...maybe...more.... we are going back and forth... with thoughts...and ideas....oh my...it's truly endless...!
I'll keep ya posted!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.

This is an image...that a sweet friend, snapped for me...in a big hurry...with my little Kodak...I can't wait to see what Melody does....and with the Prop...I am using...oh my... Fun!
 The Hatter... what Fun....
 I'm diggin' through John's Shop...wowza.... what Treasures...I have Found! : )   ...!

No comments: