Monday, January 23, 2012

Amazing....Victorian...Quilt....

I bought this quilt...at the Anamosa Show.... There is Something...about Worn Velvet....that always touches me... This is Beautifully pieced....and quilted...
The roads are Icy today...so I'm going to get house work done...Jo is going to stay with, next Sunday....so need to get things picked up....
I am trying to figure out how and where... to get the truck unloaded and reloaded.... and...what will be going with! oh my... Tic Toc!
I didn't mention John... helping out...over the weekend...whew! He put the windows together...and helped get things finished up...then....when I got home...he had cleaned up the Kitchen! It was soooo nice...walking in the house...to a clean kitchen!!!
I have to get rolling...
Hope you all have a Most...Wonderful Day!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
{while visiting with Diane S. yesterday... I said...how life is such a journey....unpredictable.... and...even tho...things can be so incredibly Hard...to take...
we do....
 we learn...and grow...
and...when we stand back... we realize...ultimately...life is soooo short....
 we must enjoy every moment....and not allow cancer...or any illness...or hell bent heart...steal any of those moments...they will never come back to us...
I'm thankful....for every moment...no matter...
The Bitter Ones...
Make the Sweet Ones...
all the Sweeter....
God Bless...all...who suffer today...Peg is at Mayo....starting radiation...and a new chemo...I hope...
She has not been feeling well...it's getting tough... keep her in your Positive Thoughts...and Prayers...Please
Thank You....}

2 comments:

Sisters Garden and Bloom said...

Wish I could've been there! Britt is having a baby any day----we had planned to be gone to the gift market in Chicago---but---because of weather and her preterm labor---I forgo everything over the weekend. Glad to hear you had a good show! Thinking of you as you pack up for Nashville.....it will be good!!! barb

Simply Iowa said...

Congrats... to Your Family!
Love to You All!
It was a Good Show...in so many ways...Great seeing Everyone!
Give Britt a Big Hug...
and...a Big Hug To You!!!
Barb C.