Wednesday, January 18, 2012

1930's Bridge Light's...From an Iowa City, Iowa Bridge!

Travelled 300....plus...miles...today... whew...Hit 3 Auctions... oh my... I got these Amazing 1930's Bridge Lights....from an Iowa City, Iowa Bridge.... at the Last Auction... There are three of them.... This one...has a plaque, on the side that reads "Class of 1938"...I was too tired to bring in the others...they all have different Plaques...They are made of my Favorite Precious Metal....TIN!!!! PERFECT...Perfect....For Heart of Country....John will get 'em all wired...and spiffed....They Will Be...Amazing!
I have a bit of news...concerning Heart...the booth... has made an abrupt halt...
and a 90 degree turn around.... So....I'm FLYING!
I'll share all of that ... tomorrow...
I'm Hittin' It!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.

3 comments:

Amy N said...

Those are fabulous!!!! Not even sure I can come up with a word to tell you (& John)how AMAZING the tables are!!! Can't wait to hear what is in the wind for Heart!!!!

Amy N said...

see ya Sunday

Simply Iowa said...

Oh my... The Wind...is Making Me Dizzy! But a Good...Dizzy!
See ya Sunday!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.