Thursday, June 23, 2011

The Table is Cleared...

Seems Mine...and Harold's Table....{Harold is the Man I bought the Gnarly Old Table from....Many....Moons ago...now....passed away....}It's  always...always.... mounded with stuff....I had to get it back... I lit the candles, on the Wonderful...Old Ironstone Platter...John got me, for my Birthday...from Colleen....I'm sitting at my favorite....coffee sippin...early in the morning...spot...at the end...of the Old Table....writing...to you....Something I could not have done....for the last several  weeks...and...by candlelight....Lovely...
I hit a few sales today...Top Drawer was having one...and it was fun....Got a Vintage Bird Bath...a cute Old Workbench.... a neat Old Wheelbarrow...A Very Cool...Old Red Ladder...Love it...it's wide on the bottom...and can be cut into many sections...perfect for quilts...or pot racks....It's a Sweetie...Loads of vintage lace... gnarly old brooms...just all sorts of fun treasures! Great for the Fourth!
I've had enough....it's late...
Love to ya...
Barb C.

No comments: