Friday, June 17, 2011

One Shouldn't Wash the Cell Phone...with the dishes...

I guess Polly must have put her paws, on the counter... when I went outside, this morning...to look out the window....so...if you are trying to call me....ahhh...call the house....319-846-8173...
I was wondering why it wasn't ringing....I was quite surprised...when I saw it, laying at the bottom of the sink....as I was doing dishes....I Pulled it out....it lit up...showed, sweet Polly's picture... on the screen...almost...as if, it tattled, on who pushed it...over the edge.... then...the screen went black....I tried to resuscitate....took the back off....it was Full of water... then...pulled the battery...got out the hair dryer...and now...have it buried in rice.... I hope I can save the info, from it....oh dear...

No comments: