Thursday, June 9, 2011

Sometimes...I Think...I Get Off...on The Pain...{oh yeah...there is Something...about Dancing in the Flames....}

If...You aren't clicking...on the tunes...you are missing...much...of the message...
{Scroll down...and click on this song...you may find...it touches a nerve...}
I have lived...a Country Song...my entire life....some day...I'll write it....in an Amazing Book...
For Now...The Lyrics...to a Perfect... Gary Allan Song....says it all...
 however...the Kenny Chesney Tunes...Make me Smile....{kind of like...what Sweet Sally...does to my Soul...}
I was captivated by these lyrics...tonight...they rang...so true....hmmmm....
I Love the Long Shots....
And the Left Out...Lost Causes...
Hanging Out..In... The Back Of The Pack....
With the Dark Horses...
I Ride the Wrong Road...
Just as Fast as I Can...
God Knows...There's No One Else to Blame...
Sometimes...
I Think...I Get Off..on the Pain...

Ahhh...Listen to the Song...It's Amazing...
Then...Listen to Chesney.... He...Totally...brings a SMILE...To my Face!
Love.....To Ya!
Barb C.
{ahhh...when I'm driving Miss. Sally...I am at the Gulf... White Sand...and... a Lovely....Iced  Beverage...in my Hand... New Orleans....maybe... I think Sally would Love... New Orleans...
The French Quarter...Yes...?
Anyone want to Join Me?...and Sal...?
I Think It would be Amazing...
Like My Pal.... Sponge Bob...would say.....
I'M READY!!!
Love to Ya...
Barb C.


2 comments:

The Rusty Nickel said...

Barb, that is a great song!! He's pretty awesome in concert too. Have a great day!!

Erin

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Erin...
He is Amazing...The Lyrics seem to touch many...This Tune is by far the highest rated...for likes...on playlist...
After running so hard...I Hurt...sometimes...I think...I must get off on the pain...oh dear...
I Get Off...on the FUN...Too...Oh...My...
Love to Ya!
Barb C.