Friday, June 3, 2011

4, that want to own me,... 2, that want to stone me...and 1...says he's a friend of mine...ahhh...Take it Easy...

Oh my....what a day.... Got everything done, from Visiting my stops...hitting the Marion, Iowa Shops....{you must check them out.... I love all of the folks that own, and consign, there...great people...they all work so hard....} Grocery Shopping...Visiting the Birthday Girl...then...topping the day off..with a Pina Colada... {I have been listening to way too much Kenny Chesney....love him...}
It's going to be 90, and sultry, today... Love It....{I am so tired of Cold...and Rain...Bring on the Sun...I'll take it...Anyway I can..}
I was running Hard...and Fast...Yesterday! While making my way to look at some things, I had received calls on... I was making phone calls... it was raining....then.. at a four way stop...I spied the Oscar Mayer Wiener Mobile...I HAD TO CATCH HIM!!!! I had Bad Company Blaring....and attempted to catch the Wiener.... I gotta tell ya! That Wiener was FLYIN'!!!! The Little Ford is no Slouch!!! and it was all we could do, to get around Semis...to get close to him....oh dear....
I Never knew a Wiener Mobile could go that FAST!!!! Holy Smokes!
Sweet Courtney.... she and her husband, Steve, are the Proprietors, of Antique Avenue....It's a Great Shop... They have all sorts of Cool Stuff.... situated in an early 1900's...beautifully restored Home....Located on 8th Avenue, in Marion Iowa...{one block north of the Main Drag...7th...}
I bought this Gnarly Flower Frog, from Courtney....Love It! {love her too...she is a Sweet Heart!}
This is Sue...She and her husband, Steve...have been in the Antiques  Business forever.... "Remember When", is located directly across the street from Antique Avenue...on 8th...
Sue and Steve have gathered amazing treasures, over the years...when in Marion, Iowa...DON'T MISS 8th Ave.!!!! You will Miss ALOT!!!
I stopped at Marion Mercantile....visited with Gregory...Then on to Antiques of Marion.... Found some cool stuff! It was great seeing everyone.... Seems they have been Crankin'...with lots of new stuff...coming in..and going out...right away!!! Yeah!!!!
It was raining...and I was running....I missed Barb and Dan's....Park Place Antiques...also, on 7th....I'll get 'em next time....! It's always WONDERFUL!!! 3 floors...to explore.... {I was running out of time...had to get to Bill and Mike's...oh dear...RUN!!!}
Antique Warehouse, is a fairly new shop...located on 5th Ave. South of the main drag....7th...
I always find treasures there... Bill and Mike are easy to deal with... Fun Folks!
I made Bill brush up on his arithmetic... I bought a couple hundred...vintage children's flash cards...oh dear...
Found these Cool Church Alter Fragments, at Antiques of Marion.... They are very tall...I think I'll have them flank a doorway...or the Gnarly, Mad Hatter's Chair...oh dear...

No comments: