Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Visiting Angels....

{Click on the Music...if you wish...I can't write...without it...come visit 'simply iowa', on facebook...{I write in detail, here...and ad more, here... but now have a presence there, along with my personal facebook...}

This is an Angel, I picked up, last week... or...was it two weeks ago... I have had several ask, about her... but...I think...she may just have to Hover around...here...for awhile... {thanks Steph....}
Another 'Cross Roads'...has been laid before me....along with so many 'God Winks'...{thanks...Amy...} Life is Truly about the 'Journey'....and recognizing the 'winks'...is 'the key'...There is no right, or wrong... well...there is... but the 'rights'...and 'wrongs'... are mandatory..on this Journey...without both of them...the other..is worthless....and....ultimately...we will figure out...what 'is' right....and....what 'is' wrong...from inside....and...it's only for each of us, to decide...about ourselves.... and NOT to decide...about others...{trust me...when you start paying attention...to your own path... you won't have time..to worry about what others say, or do...and....the Biggest Mistake in Life...Is Not Learning From It!!!} With one exception....When people say, or do things... that are hurtful...recognize it...for what it truly is.... a 'Wink'.... Some of the Most Valuable Lessons I have learned...and the Most Bountiful Blessings...I have received ....have come from situations that Have Dropped Me to My Knees....{it's the Angels...wielding 2x4's...that leave the most lasting impressions...oh my...}
I have been touched twice, today...by Visiting Angels....One... didn't think I would remember her... and...by name...I didn't... ahh... but... all she would have had to say is..."You are so blessed..... to have all of the trials in your life... God must Love You...very Much... to work through you..." I was stunned... a few years ago...when, this woman...I barely knew... said these words to me....as she could see.... the load on my shoulders...through my eyes....
I have quoted her...over and over....as I have seen others...with the same...parched...weariness...in their being...
That woman...was Stunned...that I remembered...and held on to that moment...
She was sent to me... I have no doubt...an Angel...and I..have shared That Promise...over and over...with those who suffer....
Without walking through the fire... I could not recognize it..in others...
I connect with the Angel...in the image above.... and...that's why I will keep her Hovering...From the Mould, she was cast, from... her elbow's are skinned... Just Like Mine...{my knees, too...} We all will stumble and fall... even...Angels...
God Bless....
Barb C.
{strange...how it's the scars...that attract me...to someone...or...something...much more than their beauty....I once read...when we reach the Pearly Gates... God will Look upon His Soldiers, for Their Battle Scars...not Their Beauty...hmmmm....}

2 comments:

Betty G said...

I love this post-it touches my heart as you always do. :) In my mind's eye, I am seeing angels with skinned knees, bruised elbows, tattered wings-they get their battle scars from protecting us. And yes-there are angels among us. If you look in a mirror, you might just see one! Love to you~Betty

Simply Iowa said...

Awwww...Shucks!
Betty...You are an Earth Angel...I am sure of it....
I wonder, too...if we have our own Gaurdian Angel....I think mine must be Exhausted.... always flittering...and fluttering... her little wings...always smoldering...from hovering too close to me...in the Flames...I'm always dancin' in!
I am so Blessed...to have Angels around.... whether they be blog readers.... or...riding at my side...over the years...I have been Blessed With The Top of the Line...Earth Angels...{any less...than Top of the Line...could Never Stand the Strain... I stumble...fumble...and Fall...way too much...for a 'lax' Angel...}
Thanks for The Kind Words...Miss Betty...
Love to You...
Barb C.
{I see Peg... as a little Earth Angel...oh my...I know I have singed her, a time or two....Dale, too... {ahhh...really......when I was still smokin'....} oh Dear...I could go on and on...from dragging an angel behind the little Ford...to out drinking them... on a night on the town...and watching them obtain a perfect Mossy Green Tone...My Earth Angels...have truly earned their WINGS!!!}