Monday, June 6, 2011

Another Wonderful Day... Lookin' Up...{re-written....}

Ahhh...It's 91...and the Sun Shining....! Yeah!
Had some Great Folks stop by...and dig through the Shop.... They Love Primitives...I sent a wonderful, early 1800's ladder back chair home with them...and a Darling Little Potato Stamped Basket!
Oh my...I am not usually open, on Mondays...but...If I'm Here...I'm Open!
Colleen, and Cindy... from Smokehouse Square Antiques sent them....God Love 'em!
After the Folks were done shoppin'...we sat under the Old Oak...and got pretty deep...in conversation....{it truly is...about the Journey...Thanks...Ed...}
I sat...early this morn...taking in nourishment....{breakfast}...in the Greenhouse...I so Love it there...early....sippin' Strong Coffee...and ....I gotta tell ya....the food...tastes better... outside...
I needed to write some over due letters... to ones...who have been on my Heart... and...got it done...I didn't relay all that was in my Heart...I'm saving that...for when I see them...again... Face...to Face...{honestly...when that happens..a 'look'...and hug...will say it all...}
I had to get things in order...this afternoon...in preparation... for a Sale...I may be conducting...for a friend... it's going to be a Journey...oh Dear...
I have had to Process...Much...this, last week...with so little...energy...left... but... somehow... have digested it all...tho...some of it...has been...very distasteful...
The Image...I have posted...is of my Best Friend... well...her Grave Stone...{John and I stopped in Palo, Iowa...on our drive....I wanted to visit...Dorene..}I remember...as she and I rode by...this house...over 30 years ago...on a 60 mile journey...horseback... {where I now live...and..lived shortly...after Dorene's Death...} Dorene...said to me.."I'm going to live there...some day..." She was 16...I was 14... she died... when she was 17.... I was a Poll Bearer...at 15... I moved in...to this very house...when I was 19...REAL.... This is Real....Who...could have known? Not Me... I...would live here...???? for thirty years..??? really...{I looked at this house...when Dorene made her wish...to live here...and hoped she would...my dream...driving a Freightliner...or Kenworth...anything...with 18 wheels...down the Highway... seeing the Country...and getting paid for it....}
oh my friends...don't blink....
One of the folks I visited with...today...was a Funeral Director...the other....a Kindergarten Teacher...???
Her Name was...DORENE...don't Even...think about calling her Twinkles....{Oh My Gosh...She Hated That!!!} and...she could kick your Butt!...We were from the 'other ' side of the Tracks...and honey...we could...kick some butt....and...we did... oh dear...I Miss Her...and Wonder...what she would have named her babies... who she would have married...Where...She would be...now...}
 Remember... the times in your life...you don't care who your neighbors are.... when you are born...and when you die...
Get Along....
Be KIND...To Yourself...And Others....
God Bless...
Barb C.
Life is a BLINK....It Is All...About The Journey....
{Yep...I deleted...the Venting... it is...what it is...
The Truth is.....Folks may have more money....but...money can't buy what's most important...in the scheme of things...
 I can be happy...{and have been...}in a tin shed... and... I'll just keep doing...what I do best...and Love most...and have a Passion, for... I am what I am...and...I won't ever try and be something I'm not...simply...to make a buck... that's way too high of a price...for me, to pay....That's a Journey...I don't care to Take.... God Bless us...Everyone....} ahh...it goes back to one of my favorite sayings...."Don't stand there and tell me it's rainin'...while you're peeing on my shoe..."
See...I have a 'Problem'...with Those kind of Folk...Bless...Their...Hearts!!!!!!

No comments: