Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Standing Within the Fire....

Standing Outside the Fire...
I put this Garth Brooks Song, on, because it seems, I'm always standing Inside the Fire... It's hard for my 'sane' friends to understand... and they hurt, for me...as I'm dancing on the Hot Coals...
These Amazing lyrics, truly explain my thoughts...and being...
 God...I love Country Music... Poetry...set to music...

Standing Outside the Fire

We call them cool
Those Hearts that have no scars to show...
The ones that never do let go,
And risk the tables being turned....

We call them Fools,
Who have to Dance Within the Flame....
Who Chance the Sorrow, and the Shame...
That Always comes with Getting Burned...

But...You've got to be Tough, when Consumed by Desire...
Cause.... it's not enough just to Stand, Outside the Fire...

We call them Strong...
Those who can face this world alone,
Who seem to get by, on their own...
Those who will never take the Fall...

We call them Weak...
Who are Unable to Resist...
The Slightest Chance, Love Might Exist...
And, for That...Forsake it All...

They're so Hell Bent on Giving... Walking a Wire...
Convinced it's not Living...
If You Stand Outside the Fire...

Standing Outside the Fire,
Standing Outside the Fire...
Life is Not Tried...It is Merely Survived...
If...Your Standing Outside the Fire...

There's this Love that is Burning,
Deep in my Soul...
Constantly yearning to get out of Control....
Wanting to Fly...Higher... and Higher......
I Can't Abide...Standing Outside the Fire...

Standing Outside the Fire,
Standing Outside the Fire...
Life is Not Tried... It is Merely Survived...
If...Your Standing Outside the Fire...

My Deepest Love, to all of the Hovering Angels... with the Buckets of Ice Water...{even getting their Loving, Little Wings Singed, occasionally...while getting a bit, too close...}

2 comments:

Gatherings said...

Too bad we cannot go for a ride in the mustang to get rid of the winter blahs!

Simply Iowa said...

See...Honey... That's where Nashville comes in...Sally will be out trotting, when the Spring Bird Sings... Ahh... Heart of Country... yes... That's my Bridge, over Frozen Water...
There is room for you... my Sweet Little Friend...
Jump into The Fire! It's Warm!!!
Barb C.