Thursday, January 6, 2011

Gatherings.....With Sweet Jo....

Jo and I had a wonderful. last couple of days... we shopped 'til we dropped! Jo helped me put a wardrobe together, for Nashville! She has always worn a 'Oilily' style... and I Love it! She helped me with a look that I like...'Anthropologie'... a free spirited, Gypsy Style! Lot's of hot pinks, lime green...Paisley...oh dear... Not a look I wear, when I'm out Gathering... but at a Show... it will be so fun! I have a look, forming, for Heart of Country... It's going to be...Way Cool!!!!! Jo has really inspired! 
We had great fun...
I found a jar of the coolest rubber balls... pastel thread wooden spools...a beautiful, Black Transferware Platter....very early...Lovely fragments. of hand made lace....just loads of great 'littles'... and...of course...another fricken...quilt.... oh my Gosh! Jo found some fun stuff, too.... she was very Happy!
She liked the Old Rope Bed...and said sleeping on the Old Feather Tick, was like sleeping on a Cloud.... and rested well...We had supper with Dale, and his Mom, Coletta, Tuesday night...it was great... Then, last night, we had a wonderful supper, with Liz, at Leonardo's... {my camera was dead! no images....}Jo is getting ready to head home...{she just said, she'd like to stay a bit longer...I would Love to keep her!!!} We are going to spend more time together...and that's that!
Hope You all have a Great Day!
Barb C.
{I will have to say...we Both Love that Golden...'Rooster'... he's, pretty much... Blow Your Mind!}

1 comment:

summersundays-jw said...

I've got a great idea -- you can meet somewhere & come to Mo. for a little getaway. Love your treasures. Jan