Monday, January 24, 2011

The Angels have Spoken...

{Polly, from 'Polly Ann's', in Mt.Vernon, gave this 'Gnarly' plate to me...{Polly does the lettering...very cool} She is such an Amazing Little Soul.... Love Her...}


Patty called this morning...wondering how the Anamosa Show was... I told her... We had a very nice visit...  she said I need to sit down, and have a Board Meeting with God...I also got an e-mail from Gail... who told me to quit sniveling...buck up...focus on Nashville...she reminded me of how blessed I am, to be a part, of one of the most Prestigious Shows, in the Country...and basically...get my Crap together... Angels...both of them are Amazing Angels...
 I told Gail, I feel like a Snappy Quarter Horse...{known for running the Quarter mile...}that is running a mile and half track...like a Thoroughbred....the rider is getting heavier..and starting in, with the crop...I'm getting winded...but...still running...
Then, I took Patty's advise, and opened my Streams...to August 5th, 
{2 Corinthians 12:9} My Grace is sufficient for you.
and a portion, of the poem, by Annie Johnson Flint is as follows;
When we have exhausted our store of endurance,
When our strength has failed ere the day is half done,
When we reach the end of our hoarded resources
Our Father's full giving has just begun....
{pretty fitting...it always is...perfect...}

God didn't say, might be sufficient... or may be.... He said "Is Sufficient"... and...I... believe it...
I hate to disappoint people... or, do the wrong thing... I felt bad, about making people angry...I felt bad, about disappointing my Family... and not doing better... but... I did the Best I could...and that's all I can do... Anita...Vikki...Amy...Liz... well... they are all Angels...
I'll keep the bit in my teeth... nose out...and keep running with the Thoroughbreds....and know... there are always Angels... and Grace... and Everything will be fine....
Barb C.
{Peg is headed home.... I won't see her 'til I pick her up, on the way to Nashville...my little 'One Winged Angel'...My Wings, are all singed, from getting too close to the fire...so, we are a good pair...}

9 comments:

Gatherings said...

I hope you saved the doors from the flames! Glad you are doing better! Kindest Regards, Wanda

Gatherings said...

PS Your booth was amazing!

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks Wanda....
You are one of those Little Angels...
Thanks, for everything...
He hasn't burned the doors...
I was pretty much ready to burn it all...
Thankfully, I don't smoke anymore...and had a lighter in my pocket...Oh Dear...
My Love to ya...
Barb C.

Gatherings said...

oh Dear is right. We all get days like that! Like your song! Not burnin ring of fire by Johnny?

Simply Iowa said...

I Love Cash.... But, this Garth song, says what I'm thinkin'...today....
Love to ya...Sweet Pea....
Barb C.

vikki said...

~♥soo good to hear the spirited woman is doing better! glad u kept the doors, prolly woulda kicked yourself later for torching them! the plate polly did is great. your booth looked absoultootley wonderful, as did you! LoVe seeing you & recieving an earth angel kiss & hug! ♥ my treasures i bought have a special spot in my heart that i recieved from you. LoVeYa,,,with hugs & blessings, vikki♥~ xoxo

pollyanns said...

... when I got on here this morning I had a feeling... :0)
I hope you like it, cuz I LOVE you!!!

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Vikki...
You are such an Amazing Spirit...
My Love To You...Little Friend...
Barb C.

Simply Iowa said...

Polly...
I don't know How you do it... I could just Squeeze You... Oh...I guess I already do that!
I Love You MUCH!!!!
Barb C.