Monday, January 3, 2011

Saws are for cutting Wood...Not Fingers....

John has learned, the table saw can be surgical tool, as well woodworking apparatus...Oh dear...Last Thursday, he nearly lost his thumb...I will have to say...he can be a bit over confident, at times...{I had to walk away, more than once, when he was building the addition...oh my...} I repacked it, last night... oh dear.... poor thumb, it looks like it went through a meat grinder...He's very...very lucky...and, I think a bit more cautious.... I hate power saws...I'll use a hand saw, or whittlin' knife...or my teeth, before I reach for the power saw... I spent the afternoon, Sunday, in Marion... visiting Antique Shops...and Friends...It was Great...All of the Shops, were Amazing...and...very Busy! Yeah! I found some new treasures...{heavy, of course....} I have a couple of Road Trips, to take... soon... and...it feels good, to be back in the saddle...I'm taking the tree down, today...my Pal, Jo, may be spending a day or two, here...so...I need to get the house straightened up.... Have a Great Monday!!!! Barb C.

No comments: