Friday, January 14, 2011

Building a Booth in my Mind....

New Arrivals...
 I'm still unpacking...Lots of smalls... I am very excited about the Lab Jars.... if they survive, another month...they will be perfect for the booth in Nashville...{the massive ones, will hold at least 3 gallons...they are Big...and Heavy....and Cool...some have lids... some are smaller... they are all Wonderful....}......and.... The White Rabbit...what can I say.... He's close to 2 feet tall....{Dale's eyes were as big as saucers, when I carried him to the check out... "When you said 'rabbit'...I thought it was going to be a little rabbit...not a 'Jack Rabbit!'...." {hey...I don't do anything little...or light...really...he knows me better than that....}and... that Rabbit, is as Gnarly as they come....I Love Everything, that came from J.B.Knacker...{and her kind referrals....} ahhh...sweet Brenda....
{if anyone has a massive cupboard... I'm on the hunt...ring me...8 or 9 feet tall... and up to 12 feet wide...it can need work...} Dale and I are on the road, again, today... my nose it twitching... I can just feel good stuff, coming our way... Lord...I pray the funds will hold out....My eyes popped open this morning...with reality, throwing me, out of the sack...I gotta get rockin' and rollin'....Hope the Ford's tires have a few hundred miles left on 'em...They're gonna need it....
Have an Amazing Day!
Barb C.
{have you guessed what theme I'm goin' with?}

5 comments:

Amy N said...

ROCK ON SISTER!!!! Ya don't have to be crazy but it helps!!! : )

Kari from Meadowview Farm said...

Your theme, "Through the Rabbit Hole".

Although I do see "Sanctuary" in each of those jars.

Wish I could be there -- but know you will continue to share each chapter here.

Kari

Simply Iowa said...

Hey Kari!
BINGO!!!
I wasn't going to do 'The Rabbit Hole'... but I gotta tell ya, like my Daughter, Liz said, when we saw the new Alice in Wonderland..."I think Tim Burton must come to your shop..." So...it's who I am... and it's going to be a Fresh Look, {and...a bit 'Mad'...} for Heart!!!!
My Love to ya!
Barb C.

Betty G said...

Hey Doll-those lidded jars are dessicators. You put calcium chloride or silica in there with your small vials of powdered chemicals that were refrigerated-this would keep the moisture from invading the chemicals. We would put a compound similar to petroleum jelly around the edges of the lid top and bottom and then you would slide the lid off and on. I worked in a lab for 22 years and those came in pretty handy. And those look like they are old and great quality. Hope this is helpful to you! Love~Betty

sue in mexico mo said...

Are those galvanized greenhouse flats? I once had some and I made a moss garden in one. It was neat! I'm very excited for you. I remember the fun of setting up a booth. I also remember the very hard work!