Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Have you ever... Wondered?

 Hmmmm?

Some things.... just keep ya Guessin'. 
: )
Monday... I found a a lump....under my jaw.
It was soooo Sore.
and...quite large.
I have a couple...pretty bad, molars...I thought...
"Keeeeerap!...
I'll bet it's an abscess."
but, then...the soreness spread, to more lymph nodes....under my chin.
So Sore...in the shape..of an egg. {hard, as a rock.}
Then, I worried.
Bad Molars...
Abscess....
and, I'd eaten some Oysters...
Fresh.....just prior...to my troubles.
oh my.
: (
Could it be...some Strange...Sea Food Allergy?
then...
I Really, began to worry...when I broke out....in splotches...
{all within a day and a half, from eating the Oysters. }
These 'splotches' were like None...I'd ever seen, before.
They were like Bee Stings, 
Raised...but, larger.
Some, the size of a quarter.
Strangely, only....on the right side...of my face, and head.
Centered...from the lower lip...
up the side, of my face...
then, up, into my hair.
: )
I took my Trusty... Aleve,
 and...thinking 'allergy'....
Antihistimines.
When, they didn't offer, much...relief...
I, debated...on calling the Dr. or...Dentist.
I, called the Dr.
Got in... this afternoon.
Ya know, There's a Reason...I Rarely....go to The Dr.
You, Always Seem to Get...
'More'...
than you bargain...for.
As usual...I wouldn't get on the scale...for the Nurse.
Told her... my day was going bad enough......
I didn't need to 'see'....any more, bad news.
: )
She didn't argue...with me, 
they...never do.
: )
The Nurse, checked me out...
as I was watching the time...: )
The Nurse asked me how the weather was, I told her...
"It's 12 degrees..."
: )
She said... "I Don't Like This Cold!!!"
I told her....
"Neither does my Truck! It's a Diesel....: )
If's the Doc's...gonna be running Long...
: )
I, need to go Fire 'er Up!!!"
: )
She, understood. : )
{God, I Love Iowa Girls!!! : ) }
She was taking my blood pressure...
with a wrist band cuff. 
{I'd never seen, one of Thoooose. : ) }
then...
took it, again.
Made the comment...that it was a little high....as she walked out the door.
Soon, The Dr. came in. 
{Not my Regular... <3 
But...a Good One!}
Now, I use the word...
'Frick'...and...'Frickin'...
quite, often...
but,
I've Never had a Dr. Use that 'term'...in my life.
: ) : ) : ) 
She used that term...after she took my blood pressure... with
The Real Deal...Cuff...
Twice.
hahahahaha!
{"Go Limp...let your arm...Completely....Go Limp."}
"We've gotta get this Frickin Blood Pressure...Down!"
hahahaha...
{It was higher, yet...than when the Nurse had talken it. }
185/110.
{She would have had a Frickin' Stroke, had she seen it later, at the Pharmacy...
205/105. } 
The Doc...wasn't worried, much....about the rash.
It's 'Shingles'.
She knew, that...right away.
: )
The Blood Pressure...had her asking Lots...of Questions.
Are you short of breath....?
Do you feel...dizzy.
Are your eyes...blurry.
'Nope.'.
I guess...my New Year's...'Thoughts'...
about, taking better care, of myself...
were 'right on'. : )
The funny thing is...
I told her, the Only...time my blood pressure is High...
is when I check it. 
: )
Kidding, aside....
It's crept up...a bunch...over the last few years.
I, know...I need to manage...
The Stress...
in my life.
{Shingles can, also....be brought on...by stress. }
I, think...
It's a Good, reminder...for us all.
: )
Stress...
is... 
a...
Killer.
I don't like..taking drugs, of any kind...
but, I agreed to take a small dosage of Blood Pressure medicine.
Opted out...of the drug, for shingles, after visiting with the Pharmacist.
Shingles are going to run their course...no matter.
I'm working on...several 'Natural' things...
that should...help lower my Blood Pressure.
: )
One day...
at a Time.
: ) 
{The Doc, knows...how I feel, about drugs.
but...
after she said...
"FRICKIN'"...
with such...Feeling...
: )
I, figured...I'd ease her 'Blood Pressure'...a bit, by agreeing...
to, in her words...
"Not Blow The Top of My Head Off!!!"...
hahahaha...
: ) : ) : ) 
oh...my.
{I posted the picture, above....
because...
if, you have ever wondered...what Shingles...
looks like, on your face.
There It Is!!!
: ) 
but, like the Doc...
you'd never guess...
my blood pressure. : ) }
High Blood Pressure,
like...I warned...my Dad, is...
'The Silent...Killer'.
{I, know now...how my Dad...felt. }
Love...to ya...
Barb C.

The above tune...
is
My Kinda...
blood pressure med.
: )
{except....
There'd
be..
A...
'Truck'.
{a, Ford or two. }
: )








1 comment:

sue in mexico mo said...

Are you feeling better today?