Friday, March 22, 2024

Simply... 'March'.


Got a little Snow... this morning.
; )
<3
It's BEAUTIFUL!!!
<3
'Simply... Iowa'.
; )
March came 'In'... 
like a lamb.
It's Goin' 'Out'...
like a 
Lion.
; )

That's the way 'March' usually works, in Iowa.
; )
<3



Many... are complaining about it.
; )
Think those that are from Iowa... complaining, about a little Snow, in March...
in 'Iowa', must have very short memories of 'Iowa'... and What She's Capable Of...
in 
March!!!
: )

We've had Such a Mild... February, and March... thus far.
oh....my.
; )
We've been Very Blessed, tho... it's been a little Freaky.
70 degree days in March... in Iowa, is... a bit worrisome.
'This'...
is 
More Like It!!!
: )
We Need Moisture!!!
<3


Worked at The May 2024 Estate Sale, yesterday.
; )
Oh.... dear.
; )
Holy Smokes!!!
Worked in the Kitchen... and on The Toy Room.
: )
Oh... My!!
; )

Reminded... Lee, the Estate's Daughter in Law... and Friend, who was helping yesterday...

" Remember... my Dear, I can only 'take' these 'tasks' on... 
about 4-5 hours, at a time. : ) After about 4 hours, well...
'The Mad Hatter'... Comes Out!!! 
and...
That's Never Good."
; )
Lee... Totally... Understood.
<3

I... have to 'Pace' myself... while setting an Estate.
; )

Really Appreciate her Help!!!
<3
but...
I kinda get into a 'Zone'... and, probably am a bit frustrating to work with, especially... to those who've never been down this kinda 'Path'.
; )

My 'mind'... works in a rather 'nonconforming' way.
: ) : ) : ) 
{oh... dear. : ) }
It never makes 'sense'... to most, until it's done.

I can 'see' a room... completely flipped around, and 'set'... in my head...
 Five different ways...
before we touch anything.
{can't tell ya what I ate for breakfast... but, I can 'see'... the end game... before the ball is pitched. Guess... that's my 'Gift'!! <3 }
Hahahahahaha!!!

It's Puzzling... and, often... 'Frustrating' to those who try to 'help'.
<3
God Bless 'em!!

Lee... keeps asking me...
"Where's 'This'...gonna go??? Where's... 'That'... gonna go????"
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!
: )
All I can tell Lee, is...
"No Worries. Don't know, yet... but, No Worries."
<3

Explained to Lee... that I know... she's concerned about this 'mountain'.
; )
but...
'No Worries'.
<3

Lee, hasn't dealt with a mountain like this, before.
She... probably, never will... again.

We have.
Many...Many...Many... times.
but, that doesn't let her mind rest.
: )
I... totally Get That.
; )

{ask John, and Lawyer Meardon. 
oh.... dear. 
Building a House... 
 Battling IDOT, and Fairfax. 
I... tend to 'micro-manage'... way too much.
 : ( 
It's 'Lives'... We're All Dealing With. 
'Protecting'.
: )
'Trust'... is everything, in the end.
<3
but...
 we must,
Trust...
 The 'Hand's' that are 'Sent'.}
; ) 


Walked through a few 'memories'... again, today.
: )
2012... to 2015.
oh my.
<3



That Old... Gnarly, Paint Pail... is Waiting for Flowers, this Spring.
<3
It's resting atop an Old Cupboard, in the breezeway.
: )
Remember the day... I pulled it from a scrap pile.
: )

'Beauty'... 
Is... 
Truly In The Eye of The Beholder.
; )
{I personally... see the 'Beauty', 
in the 
Old Pail, far more... than The Beautiful Roses, always have.}
; ) 
{thinkin' about it, now... The Beautiful... Rose's are long gone, but...
that Old... Paint Pail, : ) It's Right Here!! <3 : ) }
Still.






A Very Wise Man...
long... ago,
once told me... 
"It's All About 'The Journey'."
; )

Truer word's were never spoken.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Watched a bit of the 1960's Mississippi 'Happenings' on PBS, this Iowa... 'Snow Day'... 
made me think of the movies... 'The Color Purple', and...'Mississippi Burning'.
John, and I... watched 'Mississippi Burning' a Dozen Times.
Both Movies... are Worth Watching, These Days.
Sadly... in my opinion...
so many parallels. 
: (


No comments: