Saturday, March 30, 2024

Seriously... oh my.


Thought of the above quote... while driving to yesterday's 'important meeting',
 with an Old Pal.
We go Way Back. 
; )
He's part of The Antique 'Tribe'. 
: )
He's offered much advise over the last many years, concerning the 'Messes' here, in Fairfax.

So Many... have, over this seemingly never ending... 'journey'.
I Know... they all mean well.
<3
They...all, just want to see 'Life'.... the way it used to 'be'... 'before'.
The Longtime Pal, had sent me a text, a couple of days before our appointment,
 it hit so hard,
 I...
couldn't, and wouldn't... respond to it.
: (

While driving... thought, the first words out of my mouth, at our meeting, should he 'dig' in... 
again...
would have to be,
"I can't hear one more word of pessimism, or negativity... from you. 
Grateful... for how very much you care... but, I can't hear another dark word."

To my surprise.... 
The Pal... didn't offer 'dark words', at our meeting.
: )

In fact... we wound up laughing!!
; )
{The Old, Pal... has a Very Interesting Sense of Humor!!}
Hahahahahahaha!!!
; )
He comes up with 'thoughts', out of Left Field, that... will Drop Ya!!!
; )


'Hope'...
  'Faith'...
and
'Trust'...
Are Everything.
<3



Trust me... I struggle enough, in my own head...
with the never ending... 'Messes', and the 'Madness' from it all. 
It's come down to... sadly, if... those who are close to me...
can't stand with me, in this battle, then they need to step aside.

No hard feelings. 
<3 <3 <3 

{Many have, stepped aside.

No Hard Feelings.
<3

I Get It.
: (
Sadly.}

You see... I... can't 'fight' against the 'wrongfulness',
 and...
'defend' myself...
from
Those... I Hold Most Dear, 
too.

Can't do it.

Know all too well, I've been absent from most everyone, and everything...
 I hold dear, over the last several years, since this battle came knocking at the door.
It's heartbreaking, for everyone concerned.



but, somehow... wonder,
 had I quit, long ago...
walked away, from these 'Messes',  
'Wrongfulness',
thrown in the towel....
well, I believe...
those I hold dear... 
wouldn't be able to understand that, either.

Pretty certain, had I done that...
 there would be absolutely nothing left of who they once knew.
Nothing.


The Long Time... Pal, did suggest, that maybe... I should get into another line of work.
; )
Perhaps... something like his line of work.
; )

I laughed!! 
; )
Told him, I certainly could Never do, what He does!!
He said... "Yes you could... They'd Train Ya."
 : ) 

 Looked my Old... Pal, in the eye, and said... 
"seriously....
?
 'seriously'
???
; )
look at me."
; )
Hahahahahahaha!!!
: ) : ) : ) 

My Dear... Old...
 Pal... 
dropped his head,
and said....
"Forgot 'who' I was talking to... you're barely 'Housebroken'."

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!
; ) ; ) ; )............

He Nailed It!!!
I... Nearly Fell Off Of The Chair Laughing!!!!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
God Bless Him!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Priceless!!!
<3
Priceless!!!

We Finally... Understand Each Other!!!
; )
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: