Friday, March 15, 2024

Happy Birthday, in Heaven... Dad.


Happy Birthday...
in
Heaven,
to
Dad.
<3

Marion Conner

March 15, 1913 -
February 13, 1987

There's not a day... that slips by... when I don't think of Dad, and wonder.
: )
So Grateful... every single day, for Dad.
Miss Him... So.
<3

Dad's favorite Tune... was 'Lara's Theme' {Somewhere My Love} from the movie 
Dr. Zhivago.

I, was too young to understand why Dad loved it so... 
but, always remembered it was Dad's Favorite 'Tune'.
; )
When Dad... was Taken from us... so unexpectedly...
back, in '87, I was in charge... of Dad's funeral 'arrangements'.

 Remember... the 'Organist'... at the funeral home, asking me, what she should play.
Told her... I, didn't care what she played...
but, during Dad's 'Funeral'... she'd better play, 
 'Somewhere My Love, Lara's Theme' ... 
Over and Over...
and,
Nothing Else.

The Organist... worked Very Hard to find that music.
<3 <3 <3 
: )

Another Long Story...
: )
oh my.

Happy Birthday, Dad.
Miss You.
<3

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: