Wednesday, March 20, 2024

'Bad Boys' God... Love 'em!!


<3

Worked at the upcoming...
 May 2024 Estate Sale, today.
FULL... House.
; )
oh... my.
; )

Nearly 70 Years of... 'Living' on this property.
<3

Didn't capture any images today... probably won't for a bit.
Stay... Tuned.
; )

Didn't write yesterday, 
so... when I got Home, this afternoon, checked out the FB 
'Memories'
<3
The above image of James Dean... popped up, from long ago.
; )
John...always reminded me of James Dean.
Always.
<3

What Is It... about 'Bad Boys'... I wondered, once again... that Drive me Crazy???
Hahahahahaha!!!

Thought about it, for a minute.

One.
They are Few... and Far Between.
Few... exist anymore.

Two.
They are The Most Misunderstood People, on the Planet.
in my opinion.
Tuff as Nails... on the exterior,
{Extremely Tuff... Nobody, to Ever F..k With, Ever.}
but...
so
 Incredibly Tender, on the inside.
<3
The 'Bad Boys'... Earned that 'Badge'...
often, because...
they had no choice.
They were often 'beaten' into that 'Corner', one way or another, when they were young.
: (
'Bad Boys'... 
don't 'share' that, with many.
: (
They're Way Too...
Proud, for that.
: (
somehow...
sharing, makes them feel 'weak'.
: (...

So... People 'Judge' them, because... all they see, is what's on the 
'Outside'.
: (

I remember when Mom 'first'... really, met... John.
: )
John, and I.. took Mom, and Dad... to an Auction, in Millersburg, Iowa.
{John... was Terrified of Mom, that day!! : ) }
John was 17 years older than me... but, the Truth...is, I was a Hundred Years 'Older' than John, in so many ways. : ) 
{It's not about the 'Years'...
it's about
'The Miles'.}
; )

Mom, and John... became Great Friends, over the years.
<3
10 years ago... Mom, and John... were both struggling for their Lives, at Mercy Hospital,
in Cedar Rapids.
I'd sit with Mom, then... John, they were just a few floors apart, at the hospital.
They'd each send messages to one another... through me.
<3
Oh My Lord!!!
: )
John's 'messages' to Mom...
would Make Her Laugh!!!
: ) : ) : ) 
{Big Ass Swear Words!!! : ) <3}
Hahahahahaha!!!
<3 <3 <3 
Mom LOVED John's Messages!!!
John, Loved Hers!!!
Hahahahahaha!!
<3 <3 <3 
Insanity!!!
<3
'Family'
<3 <3 <3 
'Priceless'
<3





Priceless... Memories.
<3
Peg, Lea... Lynn, and Kevie.
: )

Those... Were The Days.
<3
; )


Indeed.
; )

<3


Yep.
; )


It Truly... is One of Those 'March Days'...
in
Iowa, today.
<3
'Spring'
<3

Like It!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{For the record, I'll be Voting for Joe, an Original... 'Bad Boy'. }
<3
; )
Make No Mistake, I Know How To Pick A 'Bad Boy'.
: )
<3
not One... in my life...
has ever Used a 'bone spur'... or, ANYTHING...
 for an 'excuse' 
: )
<3
Ever.
; )

No comments: