Saturday, March 2, 2024

Oh my.


Tore the Greenhouse apart... yesterday.
; )
Not structurally... had to work on cutting all of the Clematis back.
Get all of the dead leaves and vines, pulled out.
What a Mess!!
: )
Don't have a Clue, how I'm going to get above the little entryway to replace the glass.
I'll know more... when I get all of the Clematis cleaned out.
Wish I could remember how John put the glass in, up there.
Not sure I was around when he did that part.
Back then, I was on the road... so much.

Pal, Mark... is going to stop by, today... measure the glass needed.
Found some glass panels, that were extras, from back in the day... but, think they may be for the sides, not the roof.
I'll know more, after Mark measures.
He's a Top Notch 'Glass' Dude.
: )

Was grateful.. everything went without incident yesterday.
; )
I'm so clumsy... I can trip over my own feet walking...so... ladder's aren't my Friends.
; )
I remember makin' Peg Soooo nervous.... while hanging off of ladders, in The Rabbit Hole!!
Hahahahaha!!
: )
One time, I put a ladder on top of an old sofa.
 {we'd Just... got the sofa In Place, it wasn't easy.
 Then decided 'Something Cool'...needed to go above it.}
The 'Something Cool'... was a Big Piece.
  Couldn't get close enough to the wall... above the sofa... without putting the ladder 'on', the sofa. 
Too far of a reach.

Peg... was Freaking Out!!!
She Ordered me to Stay OFF of that ladder...
 to no avail.
Peg said... "Well... I Can't Watch This!!
 You're On Your Own!!
 This is Crazy.... 
You're going to Break Your Neck!!!
 I'm Not going to be Any Part of THIS!!"

Peg... Stormed Off.... only, to return, half a minute later...
 and hold the Bouncing Ladder, atop the old sofa... as I climbed it.
: )
<3 <3 <3 
Then... as I was coming down...  the Bouncing Ladder, Peg had her hand on one of the ladder rungs, I stepped on her poor little fingers!!!
: ( : ( : (
GADS!!!!
It's Not Funny, oh...dear Lord....but, it was Quite a Sight!!!

I'm tellin' ya...
we were like Lucy, and Ethel... working together.
<3 <3 <3 

Was watching videos last night... from America's Got Talent.
All Children.
WOW!!
Sometimes I worry about our Grandkids, and how they'll survive this insane world, 
then I watch those Young People....
6, 10... 15 year old's speak... and perform, wow...
so Incredibly Impressed.
They'll figure the messes out.
Smart... and Creative!!
; )

When I listen to the Grandkids...{most all little People, really.} and see their accomplishments, see how curious... they are, and... how fearless... they are, yet... so compassionate... I'm in awe.
; )
They'll Make It.
<3
They'll make this world... a Better Place.
<3



The below popped up, yesterday.
: )



So True!!
; )

Back to The Rabbit Hole.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

{Pal, Vikki... posted the 'Yipick'... video... yesterday.
<3
Could watch That... 24/7.}
: )

No comments: