Thursday, March 14, 2024

Oh... dear.


Wrote a post yesterday... saved it in a file... for 'The Book', then deleted it.
It's been a bit, since I've been so incredibly rattled.
My hand's were trembling.
Couldn't form a complete sentence.
 Won't get into everything I posted, yesterday.
but...
 will say, 
"Oh... Dear."
: (

I'd written the other day... how I'd missed an important meeting, but... 
felt... I could get another 'bite' at that apple, later.

It was concerning a Fairfax, Iowa... City Council Meeting.
 Missed it, because... the Council Meeting's
 are Always the Second Tuesday of the month.
I've been crazy busy, so... didn't notice Fairfax had changed the 'always' date...
to 
a week earlier.
My fault.
; )
Few... know better than myself, to pay attention... to Fairfax, IDOT... and, The Corridor MPO.
{Trail Projects}

My mind... wasn't too concerned... that I'd missed it,  because the Meeting I'd missed was recorded.
Grateful... our New Fairfax, Iowa... Mayor, put a camera in at the Meetings, First Thing...
after she was elected.
; )
The council... balked, like they always have... over many years...
 about having a 'camera' at meetings, but, our New Mayor... made it happen.
; )
Transparency...
Is
Everything.

So... instead of attending a Meeting, the 'Tuesday'... I'd expected to, 
looked for the Meeting I'd missed, on YouTube, Tuesday, March 12... evening.
Much... at that Meeting was concerning our land... 
The West Cemetery Road Bridge... 'Project'...
 on The North...
'Trails'... along Highway 151, and Under The 151 Highway Bridge...on the East side of our land.
 oh my,
 but...
The Video... from That Meeting...
'March 5, 2024...
wasn't there.
???

I've posted several YouTube videos... over the years.
Doesn't take a week for them to load.
???
hmmmm.

The Mayor, Wednesday... morning, sent me an email update concerning questions, I'd asked last week, concerning The West Cemetery Road Bridge Project.
I, asked her... about the March 2024... Council 'Meeting', that... was 'Bumped Up'.
Seems two council people couldn't attend the March 12 Meeting, so...
they moved that meeting back a week, to March, 5.
hmmmm.

I... recall, several times, over the years... when a council member couldn't 'attend'... for one reason, or... 
another, they'd be at the Meeting by phone.

again...
my fault, should've been watching much closer.

There was so Much... and Many... impacting us, and so many others...
at this March, 2024... Fairfax, Iowa... City Council Meeting.
oh dear.

Oh Well.
: )
thought...
At Least... we can all prepare for the Next Meeting, take another 'bite'....
after viewing the video, from that Meeting.
Oooooops.

The Mayor, told me... sadly, the camera 'malfunctioned'....
at the March 5, Fairfax, Iowa... City Hall...
 Meeting.
She assured me, that 'video'... would be posted by the end of the day, yesterday, but...
there would be No Audio.
: (

Uh... oh.
: (

In other words... there would Be No Words.
'A Silent Movie'
: (

As my Mother would say...
'Worthless as Tits on a Boar'.
; )
{Mom had a 'Way' with Words. ; ) <3 }

I don't blame our New Mayor... for the 'Malfunction'.
Question...
 it's
 'Timing',
 along with the other 'Malfunctions' with this 'camera', and the 'Content'... that seems to be lost, with the camera's 'Malfunctions' at Fairfax.
Hmmmm.
I'll post the video... from the 'Early' Fairfax, Iowa... City Council, 'March Meeting', above.

There's so much more...
but, again...
I'll be writing a Book, when this all... finally comes to a head.
What a mess.

oh...
dear.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: