Friday, August 18, 2023

Gold Rush!!


Things were just... starting to Hop...
when I pulled into Gold Rush, this morning.
It turned out to be a Crazy... Day.
Busy...Busy!!!
Oh, My!!
: )

I was unpacking totes, and... trying to
help Folks, most of the day.
Finally... had a chance to sit down, around... 4:30.


Hope Everyone... had a Great Day One.
; )
I'm still... unpacking.
:: )

It was So Great... to See So Many Pals, come through.
<3
Sarah, and Mark... <3 { along with Sarah's Darling Sis, oh my. <3 }
'The Girls'... from Wisconsin.
: )
{LOVE... seeing Janet... on her 'Machine'. : )
 That Girl, is a Force!! <3 So Proud of Her!! }

Farmer Friends, Lynn, and Lea...
<3
Pal, Rita... oh my.
<3
Linda, and Larry...
Wanda, and Terry...
<3
Shannon, and her 'Mini-Shannon'... <3 
along with So Many... Many... More.
: )
Gold Rush, is Quite a 'Meeting Place', for us All.
<3
'Family'.

It's so strange... not having Dan, and Jo Allers, next to us, this time.
 For the First Time...
 Ever.
{ Jo-Dan's}
I kept hearing a 'Horse Whinny' throughout the day.
That was Dan's 'ring tone', on his phone.
Someone else... another Vendor,  must have the same one... in the building.
It caught me off guard every time.

Friend, Dave... is filling Dan, and Jo's space, for this Gold Rush.
: )
He's a Gem, too.
: )

Dan's Funeral... is Monday morning...at Cedar Memorial, in Cedar Rapids.





Pal...
Big John!!
; )

John Always... stops by the 'Simply Iowa' Gold Rush, Booth.
Always.
: )
He's a 'Deere' Soul!!
; )
We Love to Visit!
When Big John saw The Truckasaurus, peeking in the booth, today...
{I was still... unloading things from the cab...}
he Had to Check Him Out!!
: )
then John said... 
"I've GOT... to Hear This Thing!!!
Fire It Up!!"
so...
I did.
; )
The Ford... Truckasaurus, Growled... Whistled, and Roared...
 for Big John.
: )
Big John...was Impressed.

{Big John, said... "This Engine... Isn't 'Stock'. : ) "
Nope, It Isn't. 
{Lord... Lord. <3}
; )
{I'm 'Impressed', Too..... every time I drive it. ; )
 Thanked Son, Justin... again, today, when he called, for letting me 'Steal' The Truckasaurus. Thanks, to Friend, Roger Cassill, for loaning Justin a 'Driver', so I could.
 {remember...' It Takes a Village'.... sometimes, to 'Do'... These Events. Oh... my. <3 : ) }

We've got to figure out how to get Big John... in The Truckasaurus.
He wants to Go for a Spin!!
; )



Not much time for pictures, today... at Gold Rush.
Oh My... it was Busy!!
but, the above... Sweet Girl, stole my heart.
: )
She's originally from Louisiana, but do to a rare heart problem, she, and her Family relocated to Rochester, so she can be close to the Mayo Clinic.
<3

We visited for quite awhile... about our shared Love... of The South.
: )
but, she told me... how Much, she Loves living here, too.
Yes... like The South, there's Something...Pretty Amazing, about The Midwest.
<3 <3 <3 
: )

Day One...
Down.
; )
Two... ta Go.
; )
Love to Ya.
Prayers for All.

Barb C.





No comments: