Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Loading for Gold Rush...




We're set up under the 'Visitor' banner, in the 'Graham North'
Building.
; )



We're loading the above... Beauty, for Gold Rush.
It's 6'3 Tall... 6 feet wide, and 19 inches deep. {Work surface measurement is 21 deep}
One piece.
Original, Old... Old, Dry... Blue Surface.
Makes me sad to see it go.
I'll be bringing many things, this Gold Rush... that makes me sad, to see go.
Taking several things, I've collected... 'enjoyed', over the decades.
I'm certain... they'll find the Hands, they are supposed to.
; )
They... always, always... do.
<3

Received some very sad news, this morning.
Friend, and Gold Rush Neighbor, Dan Allers, {Jo-Dan's} passed away last night.
It won't be the same... at Gold Rush, without Dan, and Jo.

My Heart goes out to Jo.
<3

This 'Gold Rush'... has had many twists and turns, and... it hasn't even begun.
oh my.

So many memories.
'Gold Rush'... has always been a challenging event.
When I think back, way back... over the years.
oh my.
; )
How things change...
 oh...dear, 
and...
 how they don't.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Looking back... I wouldn't change much. I'd bet... Dan, would say the same.
: )
Like Garth sings, "I coulda missed the pain, but I'd of had to miss...
 'The Dance'.}

It's All... about 'The Journey'. 
The 'Dance'. 
That... old 'Dance'... is a pretty Big Deal.

Fairfarren, Dan.

No comments: