Thursday, August 17, 2023

Made It... to Gold Rush!! Long... Day!! Show Opens at 8 a.m. Daily!!


It was a Trick... getting that Big, Blue Cupboard UP...HIGH... across the bed of The Truckasaurus...
but...
we Got 'er Done.
It, along with Everything... arrived Safely, in Rochester, this afternoon.
{We Strapped That Baby... Down TIGHT! : ) }


Thanks to an Awesome Porter... and Friends, Wanda, Terry...and Dale, we got Everything Unloaded.
Load's to get Done, tomorrow.
; )


Brought some consignments... from the Rural Cedar Rapids Estate Sale, too.
; )


Brought Many... Smalls.
I'll be unpacking all day, tomorrow, as Folks Shop!!
; )


Joined Wanda, and Terry... tonight for a late Supper.
: )
<3
We're All... Exhausted.
Oh My!!
; )

My body... feels like a Twisted Knot!!
Oh... dear.
: )
as Steph would say...
"A Bag... of Bones."
; )

'Show Time'.
Yeah... Boy!!
; )
That King Size Bed...
Looks Mighty Inviting.
; )
The Lion... will Sleep, Tonight!!!
; )
{Sure Hope 'The Lion'... can Wake Up in The Mornin'!!!
; )
 Hahahahaha! 
5:30 sounds... Mighty Early to me, tonight. : ) }

Cell phone is acting up.
It will only charge, when it's turned off.
That was some 'Good News', today.
; )

If you're trying to reach me, and... I don't respond, that's why.
 Hopin' it'll Hold On, until I get back home.

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C.

{Thanks... So Much, to Sala...Helper, Brandon...and Little Justin, for helping me fill out The Load, this morning.
: )
Thanks, to Pal, Bill... for delivering Consignments, and Tables... this morning.
: )
It Takes a Village!!!}
: ) 

No comments: