Saturday, August 26, 2023

Beautiful Saturday Mornin' in Iowa!!


Was up at 3 a.m. to let Miss. Peanut outside....
Oh My Gosh!!
The First Time in Days...
It was Much Cooler Outside, than it was in the House.
<3 <3 <3 
Just stood in the doorway, and fanned the Cool Air Inside!!!
: )

Climbed into a Cool... bath, this morning, and Soaked The World Away!!
 Was going to head to the grocery store... first thing...
we're Out of Everything.
: )
but...
Helper, Brandon, just called... he'd like to mow today, instead of Monday.
So Much Trimming to get done, so...
We'll trim until Noon, then... he can Mow, I'll head on to the store.
{Asked Brandon to bring his chainsaw. It's gotten Completely Out of Hand... around here.
Been Gone Too Long!! }

Pal, Allyson... invited me to her Home... for Supper, tonight.
; )
She picked up some sweet potatoes for me, on her recent trip to Georgia.
: )
I'll take a bottle of wine, and... some Sweet Corn.
{Sadly, Sweet Corn Season, will be coming to an end, shortly. Where... has 'Summer' Gone???}
Maybe... I'll take a few Tomatoes... Cucumbers... Cheese, and make a Tray, to snack on.
: )

{Better take something 'Sweet'...too. : ) After all, Allyson is our 'Sugar Girl'!! ; ) }




Colored my hair, when I was at Gold Rush.
Nothin' else to do... in the evenings, there... anymore.
Sure Miss Michael's.
Miss, so Much...and So... Many, there.

It's not the same.... anymore.
Grateful... for the Good 'Times'... we had there, over the years.
Great Memories.
<3

I was lookin' like a Red Headed Skunk.
: )
{That Gray!! Oh My!!}
The color... turned out a little more RED...than I'd anticipated.
Hahahahahaha!!!
Was hoping, some of it would tone down, with the shampoo... this morning.
Yeah...
Not So Much.
: )

The Good News...
That Gray...Is GONE!!
WHEW!!!
Hahahahahahaha!!!
: )
Yeah... Boy!!
: )
{for a bit. 
It'll be Back. : ( }

It Is... What It... Is!!!
; )

Better Get Crackin'!!
Brandon will be here any minute.

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.

No comments: