Monday, August 14, 2023

Thanks So Much!!


Thanks So Much... to All Who Attended
 The Rural Cedar Rapids Living Estate Sale!!
; )

It was Such a Great Sale!!
So LOVED Working with Bud, the Estate Holder.
: )
He's... maybe, one of the Nicest People I've Ever dealt with.
{That's saying a lot. So Many Great People... in this old world.}
Sure Wish Him The Best... with his 'New Chapter' of Life.
; )


Getting things all squared away at The Estate, today...
then...
Setting my Sights on Gold Rush.
{Fairgrounds, Rochester, MN.
August 18 -20}

This one, like the last... is going to be a real trick.
Oh...dear.
Sometimes, it seems... if anything can go wrong, it most certainly does.
: )

May be a Very... Interesting Load.
; )

or, perhaps...
I should simply stay home.
Some Mountains, maybe... should be walked away from.
Critter issues... Vehicle issues...  along with 'Mental Issues'!!
Oh Dear!!
GADS!!!
: )
I don't go Down... easy, but... oh my, I'm Spinnin' This Mornin'!!
; )
Hahahahahahahaha!!!!!
Feel like Muhammad Ali, leanin' Hard... against The Ropes.
Wow!!
Sometimes... ya just don't know which way to turn.
I've juggled so many scenarios, and angles... through my weary mind this morning.
oh...
my.
DIZZY!!
: )
{Some mornings... there's not enough coffee on the planet. : ) }

What a Ride!!
Livin' The Dream!!
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers for All.

Barb C.



No comments: