Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Stayin' Put.


This week was going to be Insane...
but, when I saw the weather forecast...
decided, this wasn't the week to be hauling loads, lugging big furniture...
 driving hundreds of miles... 
oh my.
: )
Too... Hot.
If I hadn't worked in the heat so much... over the weekend, and... if things were time sensitive... would've made it All happen, no matter.
{work... early, early... mornings... only.}
; )

Touched base with my many 'Appointments', yesterday.
They All Totally... Understood.
<3
: )

When the heat gets up over 100, well... my body, and The Old... Ford Family, prefer to stay put.
: )
Just... as we do, when it's 20 below zero, in Iowa... in January.
; )

If we don't HAVE to Go...
we stay put.
; )

The sweet 'Heart' necklace... 
came from Gold Rush.
<3
Best 1.00 I ever spent.
<3
: )
It's not anything 'precious', just... costume.
: )
It's Precious... to me.
; )

Love to Ya...
Prayers, for All.

Barb C. 
{Next Week... is going to be Insane. oh...my. ; ) }

1983 Barb.
: )
 I miss that Girl, sometimes. 
: )
oh... dear.
<3
Black Leather Jacket...
and, Bib... Overalls.
: )
Guess, some things, never change.
: )
<3

'Simply... Iowa'

No comments: