Sunday, March 29, 2020

Oh Boy!!

Well...
I've got some Big News!
Very Soon...
I'll be doing LIVE ONLINE SALES!!
Through Facebook!
{my Simply Iowa page, on FB}
; )
It's gonna be a different format, than I'm used to, but....I've been thinking about doing this, for the last 2 years.
Now...it's something, I'm gonna have to quit Thinkin' About...and, Do.
: )
Bill, and Mark...will be coming on board, when it's Safe, to have them in the same room.
It'll be a little Rocky, at first, being by myself, but...
I'm Confident, it'll be Good, and...Fun!
: )
There's Some Gnarly...
Cool...
down the rabbit hole, it'll be Honored, to Meet Ya!!
I'll also being doing Virtual Tours, of the rabbit hole, when I get things pulled together.
They will be YouTube Videos, that I'll be sharing with my Blogger Pals, as well!!!!
Stay Tuned!!!
So...Get Ready!!
: )
The Rabbit Hole, is Comin' to You.
; )
Love..to Ya.
Stay Well.
Stay Strong.
<3
Keep those who are suffering, in your Prayers.
There...are many.
God, Bless...
Barb C. 

Love this quote.
Eleanor Roosevelt, was an Amazing Person.
<3
No matter what 'Life'...throws at us, we Must...keep Moving Forward, and...
Dream.
<3 <3 <3 



No comments: