Tuesday, March 24, 2020

oh....my.

What a Day!!!
oh my.
Fairfax, City Council, had a 'Special Meeting', over the phone...tonight.
I, got in...somehow, many...didn't.
{and...Boy, are They...'not happy'. {Eeeek. : ) }
I've Pushed, for nearly 18 Months, for a Live Feed, at these 'meetings'.
"No, No...No." said the Mayor, and Council.
They voted on a 4 Million Dollar Water Tower, tonight...
that...should've been benched, when there couldn't be a real..'public'...meeting.
{I, requested that they postpone, this afternoon. They didn't. }
It Passed.
: (
oh my.
That 4 Million Dollars, might be needed elsewhere, very soon.
The Mayor, and Council...seemed to worry more, and...spent more time considering...
about How to address those who can't pay their water bills, this month.
And...
How to handle...shutting them Off.
: (
{yeah...I, don't expect you to believe me...
That's Why, I've Begged, at Many, Many...Open Council Meetings, 
for a 'Live Feed', 
so You All...can See, and Decide, for yourselves. ; ) }

I, wonder...sometimes, why...do I even care, when..it seems, nobody else does.
Guess..the answer is, 
the answer...
that...always..seems to Slap me in The Face...
Because, 
it's
 'The Right Thing...to Do.'
Indeed, it is.
It's Painful...to watch, as it unfolds.
: (
oh...my.
: (
We Must...pay attention.
Keep Ourselves, Informed.
Listen...to The Experts.
Not...Politicians, or Anyone, 
who 'profits', from a 'Critical Condition'.
We must...
Use...The Common Sense, God Blessed Us With.
<3
Yeah, now...I'm talkin' about COVID 19, or...
as one of the Council members referred to it, tonight...as, the
'Jung Flu'. 
: ( : ( : (
'oh my'. 
yeah...
: )
I, Struggle with 'respect', 
as I sit...
and listen, during the Fairfax, Iowa, City Council Meetings.
: (
oh my.
The bottom line.
It's 'All', in God's Hands.
: )
He'll Suit Us Up...with Armor, to Fight These Battles, if...we Trust, in Him.
: )
Which, I...do.
<3

Hope You...do, too.
<3
Battles aren't easily Won.
but...
if we have 
Faith, 
We'll Never...
Fight Them,
 Alone.
<3 <3 <3 
Love...To You.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.

{Let's All..Be, the little girl, dancin'..in the video,
 'Little Girl Dancing at The Church Choir'
I, posted it, but...sadly, youtube didn't want me to. So, check it out, there... ; )}
<3 <3 <3
Priceless.










No comments: