Saturday, March 28, 2020

Dustin' off....Memories.

I've spent a little time today...
dustin' off...
'Memories'.
I was just cleanin'...didn't plan...on visiting, so Many...
'Old Friends'.
<3
What a Gift, 'Cleaning'...can be. : )
{who knew???: ) }
Finally, can See...The Top, of The Old....Harvest Table.
{Only me, Harold, and...Ed, could Love.}
This...Old, Old....Table, has a Long Story, that I've written about numerous times.
<3 <3 <3 
John, worked His Magic, and...it wound up...as our Dining Table.
Priceless.
<3
<3
<3
This...'Love of Old'...is Such a Gift.
: )
As I Clean...
I'm Surrounded by Old Friends.
<3 
'Memories'.
Priceless...Memories.
: )
{Ya can't Get That, from Target, Walmart...or...Pottery Barn. : ( }
FINALLY...found the Lamp Hook, my dear Pal, Mark...gave me, so long ago.
: )
I've looked for it, High and Low.
Today...I found it, tucked inside the little cupboard, John's Tobacco Memorabilia is displayed.
: )
<3 

It's so Beautiful.
The Detail, in 'Old', is...amazing. : )
Picked up this wonderful...old, Box....a while back.
{It's been sitting on The Harvest Table, along with Much 'Other'...
{paperwork} for a long time.: ( }
Pal, Kevin...showed it to me, and...I had to have it.
: )
The secret...'ring box', in the top...
sold me.
: )
<3
: )
It holds my Stogies...now.
<3
Peanut...
Helping me dust, today.
: )
{After, she Shredded...her last...Toy. : ( }
oh my.
: )
These times...are difficult, but....
there are Many Blessings, too.
<3
Stay Well.
Listen to the Experts.
<3
Pray, for All...who are Suffering, today.
There are many.
Love, to You.
Barb C.

No comments: