Saturday, March 21, 2020

'If You Think...I'm Braggin', You're Right!!!'

: ) : ) : ) 
I was saddened to hear of Kenny Rogers Passing, this morning.
: (
Love His Music.
His...'Art'.
: )
I've played many of his Tunes, here...over the years.
'The Gambler', is One...that Never Seems to Quit Having Meaning, in my Life.
Hahahaha!!!
; )
but...
'The One'...
That Truly...
Brought a Smile, to my face...and, had me Dancin'...
through the House, this morning...was...
'Anyone Who Isn't Me...Tonight'.
{posted above. : ) }
<3 <3 <3 
{Peanut...thought I'd Lost...My Mind!! ; ) }
It's been a Long Time, since I've heard it.
It was popular, when John, and I....started out.
; )
It...wasn't 'Our Song'...but, It Could've Been!!!
; ) ; ) ; ) 
If...John were Here...
 We Both...would've had Big Grins, on our Faces, listening to it....
this Morning. 
Sweet....Memories.
; )
oh...my.
; )
Kenny Rogers, and Dottie West, were Amazing....Artists.
<3 <3 <3 
We are so Blessed, to have had their Beautiful...'Gift', of 'Song'.
<3 <3 <3 
John, and The Mad Hatter....
<3 <3 <3
1983
Oh...my. ; ) <3 
{I, always...felt like I was The Luckiest Girl Alive, with John...at my side. <3 }

I stepped out of Seclusion, today....
as, Scout...needed his Toes Trimmed.
Baby Kitty, and Peanut, needed some Chow, and..Scout, needed a Salt Block. : )
Farrier, Rick Elson, and Scout a Roo, a few years ago, when the Grass was a little Greener, and....the Ground, was a lot...Dryer.: )
It was Muddy, Muddy...today.
but, Never The Less....
Scout, got His Pedicure.
<3 <3 <3
; )
Rick, is Truly...'The Horse Whisperer'.
<3 Bless His Heart. <3 
Everyone...was,
Very Careful.
Very...Cautious.
Very Sanitized...
Very....Quick.
At Every Stop, I Thanked, EVERYONE...{from a Distance} for Being Here, for Us.
Keeping Shelves Stocked, and...Helping Us, Get Through.
<3 <3 <3 
It Takes a Village.
<3 <3 <3 

We're Going to Get Through This.
: )
One Day, one...moment, at a Time.
: )

FB Friend, Jodi...posted this, today.
<3
Had to Share...it with You.
<3

We Must... Stay Positive.
Listen to The 'Experts'.
Help...Others, when we can.
Be Grateful...for All We Have.
and...
be, So Very Thankful, for God's Blessings.
Oh My.
<3 <3 <3 
This...is All, in God's Hands.
<3 <3 <3 
I, Pray...that we'll...simply,
Trust...in Him.
<3 <3 <3 
Love, to You.
<3 <3 <3 
Barb C.


No comments: