Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Curiouser...and, Curiouser.

Just got home, from another.... Fairfax, Council Meeting.
I had Many Questions, concerning a Press Release, that IDOT, Cathy Cutler...had given, over the weekend. 
It was concerning this Highway Project, and... Fairfax's' Walking Trail.
Oh my. 😉
She quoted Fairfax City Hall, Folks.
🤔
I, had to ask them All, about it, this Evening.
😉
I'll be writing all about this, tomorrow.
Need a little more information.
The thing that crossed my mind, as I was driving home, was...
Life, is much... like The Rabbit Hole.
It, just keeps getting Curiouser, and...
Curiouser.
oh dear. 
Love, to Ya.
Barb C.
{Thank God...for 'Josey Wales', : ) {Lawyer} He was All...Over This, when I called him...today.
; ) Bless His Heart!!} I thought of the tune, above....when I sat down, to write...this Evening. ; ) Yep...nothin' like being Stuck...in The Middle....with me. Hahahaha!! : ) I'm So Very....Grateful, he's got my back. ; ) }

I Sure Wish...Liars Pants, would Catch On Fire. : ) I, Truly...do. : ) <3

No comments: