Monday, March 16, 2020

May God Bless...the Car Bodies.

Crossed the Mighty Miss, and...The Mighty, Wisconsin, today.
: )

Me, and...Peanut, heard of a Very....Cool...Place, back...in the Hills.
: )
The Ford, Ran Hard...for nearly Three Hours, gettin' us...There.
<3 <3 <3 
When I saw The Bodies...oh my. : )
{Car Bodies. ; ) }
'Junker's Heaven'.
<3 <3 <3 
'Home, Sweet Home'...to Me!!!
<3 <3 <3  
{It's heartbreaking, to me...now, 
how many...'Car Bodies'...I've hauled, to make a few dollars.: ( just...to stay alive. : (  we All, deserved Better.
John, referred to 'Places'...like this, as 'The Bone Yard'.  : ( }


Peanut, on the other hand....isn't quite, a 'Junk Yard Dog'...
yet.
: )
<3


Places, like This....are Rare, anymore.
: (
I felt So Blessed, to Find...It!!!
<3
'Priceless'.
The Scent...of, old...oil, and...'Cuttin' Torch'...Smoke.
<3 <3 <3 
To Find...Jesus...There.
<3
Jesus, in Quad, well....That, was a Real...Sign. <3 <3 <3 
I listened to the president, as we traveled...today.
I'm takin' Everyone's...advise.
This, will be our last trip...until, things Clear Up.
Plenty to 'Do'...around Home. : )
It was a Good Run. 
Priceless.
<3
Two 'Christs'...are coming Home.
<3 <3 <3 
{The Owner, wanted to keep...two, himself. : ) <3 }
They each weigh 1700 pounds, or so.
 So...
The Ford, Peanut...and, me...
will have to make Another Trip.
: )
<3
Can't...Wait.
<3 <3 <3 
Yesterday, was my Dad's....Birthday.
<3
He would've been 107.
<3 
He was 50 years old, when I was born.
I, Miss Him...Every Day. 
Walking through this...Wonderful...
'Junk Yard', today...
was Such a Gift.
: )
Dad, was The King...of 'Scrap Iron'. <3 <3 <3 
I, have Always...felt Blessed, and...so Proud, to be known as...
 'The Junk Man's Daughter'.
Marion Conner's Daughter.
<3 <3 <3 
Always.
<3 <3 <3 

Love, to You.
Barb C.

No comments: