Saturday, June 7, 2014

Vintage Boat Motors... Moose Racks... Lures... Decoys... Dairy Advertising....Monster Apple Peelers... Overall Sewing Machines... Snow Shoes... oh my... and... Vintage...Signs...LOADS,,, of Vintage... Signs... {more coming...} This Is... The Sale of The Century... don't...miss...it.

Jan and I... have been pulling 15 hour days....
{including my 3 hour drive time.... }
Setting this Sale Up....
I sat tonight...and figured...
we are setting the equivalent...
of 6o of my Show Booths.....
oh...my.
oh...my.
What a ride.
I'll begin pricing, next week...
Prices, will be Fair... 
to all....
Don't Miss....This Sale...
{about 10% will be by sealed bid.... 
there are many things... I have Never seen before... and couldn't begin to guess... how to price...}
I'll be posting all of the details... next week....
But... my Best Advise, to you...
"Don't Miss This Sale...."
There Truly... is Something... for Everyone.
Love to ya...
Barb C.










John... visited The Sale...today.....
: )
Liz and I... knew it....
: )

No comments: