Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Sale of The Century... just around the Corner...{opens Thursday Morn! Runs through Sunday!!! } this may be my last post, for a while... Don't Miss This Sale....!

Liz, Jan and I... dug in the warehouse...in Davenport... on Monday afternoon....
we found Loads.... of Great Stuff!!!
Including a Big Bobsled... the above, Early Trestle Table..... {oh my...}
Big Beautiful Iron Window Grates another Work Table... a Moose Rack....Snow Shoes...Skis... Oars... and much more...
We had worked all day...then got the load....
The man who unlocked the door for us.... said..."Where are the Boys...to help load?" 
seriously...?
We worked, in 110 degree heat.... then...loaded... {we had to pull most from an upper loft.... down a flight of stairs... oh my... }
We are going back, in the Morning to get another Big Load....
{Thanks...so Much... to the Man...working on Big Trucks... next to the warehouse....
He was as overheated as we were... yet...when he saw us struggling... came running... : ) 
{I told Liz... He is Our Kinda People... {reminded me...of her Dad... <3 
Tho... he had his own... 'Journey', was there in a Flash... to help a stranger....}
{I'm sure...we looked like the Tree Stooges! Liz, gave Jan a Boost Up...over the side of The Ford... like she was climbing on a Horse! 
Then...we both grabbed her...off the truck...after we got the Big Load...situated... for the ride...back to the Airport... {we were trying to outrun the Storm...we did...: ) }
I had my arms under her shoulders... Jan had her legs around Liz's neck... 
What a Ride....
: ) 
{someone...should have had a camera rollin'... oh my...}
Jan couldn't wait...to play with the New Toys... we brought back...
it was a Late... Night!
Sale Opens at 10 on Thursday.... {number...at 9...}
all the info...is on the post, below this...
Don't Miss It!!!!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.


{Jan... Never Stops. }
Liz...is such a Great Helper.... <3
Love This Old... Pabst Advertising Piece.... 




No comments: