Thursday, June 26, 2014

Empires of...Dirt.

I...said something... to a dear... Friend, tonight.....
after he said... he was sorry... if he had hurt me.
{concerning...some business transactions... that had transpired...a few weeks ago}
Something... I wished... I'd never have to say....
or, anyone... would ever have to say.
I looked at him... and said.
"You....nor any human...
 or... the countless... worrisome things.........
that are targeting in on me...now...
can 'hurt' me...
anymore....
 No matter...what you say or do, I'll always Love you....
See... I am so broken...and numb...
 no matter... what you do...or...anyone...says... or does.... 
can surprise me... or break me.... any more... than I already am. 
'disappointed'...
 yes...
'hurt'... 
no...
No One
has that kind of Power...not anymore."
Then I turned... and walked away.
I came inside... sat, and thought about everything....
I thought of the saying....
"Forget the hurt... but never forget, what it taught you."
exactly...
We learn...and grow... every day.
I need to make some...changes... in my life.
I truly...do.
 'Business' in general...has a way...of bringing out...the unfortunate... side...in people....
I...have seen... so much... the last few months....
There is 'No Thing' ....
that is worth....
'anything'....
in the end.
I'd give...Everything... to have John.....and my Loved Ones... back...
Everything....
So...see... what some fight and stew over... to have.... is totally...worthless....in the scheme of things.
Maybe... 'business'... isn't for me....
Maybe... it's time... for change....
I had a million miles...in phone calls...to travel today... and mountains...of paperwork....to get going on....
then...
I walked... to the rabbit hole...when I'd had...enough...of it all.
Sat by the Fountain.... fed the Fish.... : )
It's become, such a  Beautiful Secret Garden...since I've been away.
I...have never seen it so...lush... wild... and unruly...
that... was my 'gift'....
for this day.
I have to be up...at 4...to be in Davenport...
to meet... with an Amish Man...from Indiana... 
and take care...of...'business'.....
He bought the contents...of the Hanger....
: )
My job...there...will be done... 
Love...to ya...
Barb C.



No comments: