Friday, June 6, 2014

Gettin' 'er...done... The Sale is coming together.... Jan and I... have been Climbing Mountains... pulling this Sale of The Century... together... this... is just a snippet... Make Plans... to Be Here.... June 19th... {through the 22nd. } More images... coming soon.





Jan....
oh my....
What Would I have Done....
without her....
Oh my.....
She and I... are Rocking This... Mountain.....
There have been...Many Angels....
on This Journey....
I...am... so... Very... Blessed.

We hung over a hundred Farm Signs.... today, in this tiny little area.....
There is Much.... Much.... Much....More.


There are... Several... Fancy....Iron and Wire Gates.... and....Loads... of Architectural... and Piles... of Fancy Tin.....

snippet.... snippet...snippet....



oh my.....
you have no....
idea.
More... images coming soon.





No comments: