Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The 'Party' 's Over.... : )

Jan and I finished Loading, yesterday afternoon....
She looked kind of somber..... as she walked through the old Hanger....
Jan...Loved...Playing with her, long ago... 'Toys'....
she had purchased for The Whalens....so much....
She worked non stop... every day....
It was Hot... Grueling...Work.... 
The task...getting it to this location... was a Mountain.. in itself...
Then... setting it up.... took weeks....
yet...
She keeps asking....me...
Over...and Over...
"So. What's Our Next Adventure???! "
{Jan is 70 years old.... can you believe it???}
oh my....
: )
I'm afraid... the 'Adventures' in front of me...aren't ones...she'd like to take part in. 
The Sale... was a  Success.... 
As I summed it all up....
I'd say, about 2% is left....
if that...
I'm helping...with the disbursement.... 
then...
it's all...
history.
My Dear Friend, Linda Goldsbury.... captured some Awesome Images.... 
I'll be posting for the next, many days....
and writing a Long Post... Thanking... Everyone.... who Gave Their All.... to pull this Giant... together....
oh my....
It really... was something else.
It was Wonderful.... meeting so many Folks..... and seeing... so many... of My Beautiful... Angels.... who came... supported me... and this Sale....
Thank You...
Thank...You.
I feel very Proud... and Blessed... that we did....
what some said... couldn't be done.
: )
I was surrounded... by a Dream Team.
in every way....
The Lord...sure knows... how to Pull'em together... : )
More, coming soon...
Love to ya...
Barb C.



2 comments:

cindy said...

I read and reread this post and I so understand Jan's feelings-it was just too much to really take complete control of. Everytime I walked thru it was new, different, something I hadn't seen before. That was a collection like I'll never see again and you guys sure did a bang up job from start to finish!

Simply Iowa said...

Thanks...Cindy. : ) and Thank You... and Tom...for Helping Out!!!!
Love You!