Thursday, June 26, 2014

Zing....!!! {Livin' the Dream!!!! }

Went to bed...at 1...
up... at 4...
The Cool...Amish Dude... from Indiana....
Drove through the night....
with his Driver...and Darling... Little...'Helper'...
to get the Job Done... at the Airport.
We loaded Trucks...and Trailers...
all.... day...
{it was...so...hot...}
at the end of the Afternoon....
They headed East....
I headed West....
I pulled in the drive... at Home...
 bailed out of the Heavily Loaded Ford....
Bailed in...
the half... loaded Fuso...
Picked up... another Load...
that we'll have to Hustle...and Bustle.... to get Unloaded... in the Morn...
{Both Trucks...}
{and...re set... the 'storage' areas... before that.... oh my. }
Then... back... to Davenport.
Miss. Scarlett... will be riding Shotgun... with me... tomorrow, and Saturday.....
{I HAVE to get this Building Cleaned Out... No Later Than...Monday!!! }
{Thankfully..... she's Three... going on Twenty...}
{her...Mama...Liz... is heading for Nashville, TN. in the wee hours...of the morn...
 for one of her Best Friend's Weddings...
 she is The Maid of Honor....
Liz is taking 'Sally'... my Beloved Little Mustang Convertible.....
 We have been on the phone all day... making the repairs.... so she'll be 'road worthy'... oh my....
ZING!!!}
Yeah...
Livin'... the Dream.
oh my...
Love to ya...
{images... soon... after Liz...gets back... }
Barb C.

No comments: