Monday, June 23, 2014

Home. The Sale of The Century... is over. Thanks...So Much... to All Those...who Worked Their Hearts... Out... oh my... and...Thanks...So Much....to Those... Who Attended. God... Bless...You.

I just got Home... a little while ago...
and started going through... images... of the Sale...
{we sold down... to the walls... this Sale... was over the top.}
Tho... I'll post...dozens... over the next week....of the Sale...
I chose, these, to share with you....
Just after, we shut the Sale... down....
Mark, Jan...and I...stepped out of the old...Hanger...
and....Rejoiced... in the Awesome...Sight.
: )
We All.... Knew... with This Awesome... Like None... we'd Ever...Seen Before....
Double Rainbow...
John... was Right There... With Us...
saying...
" Congratulations... : ) "
Love to ya...
Barb C.



2 comments:

cindy said...

God's love is so amazing and John's love just like God's, will never end! These pictures just made me smile ear to ear but the look of shear exhaustion just breaks my heart that we couldn't help more...but we sure enjoyed the time we had with you guys!

Simply Iowa said...

oh...Cindy... Seriously????
You Crack Me Up...
: )
Thank you... and Tom... for Helping So Much...
Thank You... Love You.
Barb C.