Monday, June 2, 2014

The Sale.... of The Century.

This.... is a tiny....
snippet...
of the 'Tag' sale....
that will open, June 19th at 10 a.m. at The Davenport Airport...in a Massive Hanger....
{runs through Sunday, June 22nd...}
90% will be priced.... 10% will be by sealed bid....
{there are soooo many things... none of us... have ever seen...before.... oh my...}
We are All...
'Junk Drunk'....
and...MORE... is Coming In....daily... oh my...
 You have No...Idea... The Volume...
{This Hanger..is 7500 sq. feet....
we are Layering... and Stacking... and Piling.... 
seriously...
don't miss.... this sale. } 
We...Have No....Idea... what's coming in ...next....
{The Case Signs...and Massive White House...Porcelain Dairy Cow Sign... just...rolled in... this Morning... 
{along...with Much... Amazingness.... }
oh my.... 
oh...my....}
 I'll be posting a LOT of Images... Friday... and Saturday....
I have not advertised this sale... other than...with my Antique... 'Family'... Blogger...'Family'...and Facebook... 'Family'.... 
You all.... Truly... Need... to Attend... 
This Sale... is a Gift... to us .... 
It's been... so difficult... to find..Great 'Smalls'... these days...
Let me tell ya...
This Sale...
will make Your Dreams....
Come...
True...
oh....my. }
There have been, 30 to 50 Truck and Trailer Loads....{we All...have Lost Count...}
 brought in... in the last week...
{These...Amazing... Farm... Advertising... Lodge.... Garden....Folk Art... Architectural....and Primitives... have been... stored away... for nearly 30 years.... in sheds... and storage buildings.... oh... my.... }
and... more, yet, to come....
oh my...
I'll share...more details... with you... soon...
Just... make plans to attend this...
at The Davenport Airport.... on the 19th....
get there early... for a good number...
You.. truly... don't want to miss this...
There is something....
 Many...Many....'Somethings'...
 for Everyone...
I picked the song....
above...
because...
it 'fit'....
this long... day.
My Mama... would have said....
after seeing...Load...after...Load....after...Load....
roll in...
and dumped...
"You Kids... can't handle...all of this!!!"
but...
then...
I hear Dad... and John...whispering.... in my ear....
 {John was so.... Excited about this...Sale... and had...intended to be there... : ) }
"Git'er...Done!!!
 Make It Happen!!!!  
and....
while you're at it....
: )
 Enjoy The Ride!!!!!!".....
Guess....
who I...listened to... : )
Love..to ya...
Barb C.
{remember.... this... is a teeny.. tiny.... 'snippet'.... 
oh.... my. : ) }




This Old Porcelain Dairy Cow Sign... is....Amazing....
{Two Pieces... from a Barn...
No one... seems interested... in Stacking Her.... like she is supposed to be....
we'll see....
I...really... really...
want to see her...
 'Together' : )....
wow...
9 feet.... by 11 feet...
: )
Awesome.... : )





The above images.... will be bought by sealed bid....
the Thousands of Other Amazingness..
I...will be Pricing...
oh...
my.
: )


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Pure awesomeness. Do you know what the "Eats & Rooms" sign will be priced, or is that a sealed bid item?

Simply Iowa said...

It is by sealed bid....
about 10% of this sale will be... Some things are so unusual... that is the only 'Fair' way to do it...
Remember...
90% will be priced...
Bring a Truck. : )