Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Yesterday.....

I'd cut....a few of these... the other day...
put them in an old fruit jar...
down...the rabbit hole....
I walked by them...again...
 this Eve...
and realized...
I should have left them alone...
They are Far...more Beautiful...
as Mother Nature... had displayed them...
I watched the Lewis and Clark Documentary...on PBS
this Evening...
oh my...
I can't begin, to say...where my mind...drifted....
In a nutshell... I see... how far...we have come....
and how much...we have lost...
getting here....
Many...would argue...that...
I suppose...
: )
and...I would miss...the air conditioning... tonight...
and... running down the road... in The Ford...
Yet...
It was quite lovely... this Evening...
and...
I've spent... a good portion of my life... on Horseback....
I think... I could go back...
as I listen to the Old Clocks... Happily... Chattering....around me...
I'm... pretty sure... I could...
Love to ya...
Barb C.
 {hope you listen and watch...the above... piece...you'll want to come...with me... and visit...
'Yesterday'... } 

No comments: