Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Mercy!... Look What Just Walked Through The Door!

I smell....
T. R. O. U. B. L. E.
: )
 
{Lord... I Do Love It... when you send your Angels....
Bearing....
Treasures...
even... at nearly 10:00....
on a Wednesday...
Night! }
Oh My....
: )
Sweet Ray....
Brought me this Amazing French Pier Mirror....
from Chicago...tonight....
{I've been Whining....to him....ever since the Last....One....Sold!!!!
He'd Have to find...Another....for The Rabbit Hole....
{Like 'Hen's Teeth'.... a Tall Order....}
but... not...for Ray...if Anyone....could find one....
 yes....It Would Be Ray!!!!}
We sat...this evening... peering at the
 Incredible...July....Moon....
 Sippin' Wine....
by The Fountain.... in the Green House....
Sharing....Antiquing Adventures....
and Admiring...this...
Over the Top....
Massive...
French....
Beauty....
Life....is....Good....
The Trouble....comes in...with the question...
do I sell it....
{Like I Mistakenly did...  the last...}
or...keep it....as a Permanent Fixture....
for The Rabbit Hole....
oh....dear....
Love to ya....
Barb C.
{guess...I'll let my bank account.... decide...
like...always....
The little....rabbit hole...
has always.... been.... very understanding....
when making sacrifices...
for...
'The Cause'....
{sigh....}
seems... there's.... always....
a 'Fire'...
  needing to be put out....
but....for tonight...
we sure...
are Enjoying it's Company!!!
: )
 
 


1 comment:

mckim said...

Weeeeeellll...please let us know when you decide...cause I'm thinkin I have a perfect spot for it!!!