Thursday, July 11, 2013

My Little Corner...of the World....

As Polly and I walked, yesterday Morn....
I think...we both realized...how very Blessed we are....
It was a Cool... Morn...
The Birds... sang... their Happiest Tunes....
Life...is...Good...
I fed the Fish... and..to my surprise.... ALL of the Duck Weed...Peg had told me to get....
to help... shade the Fountain....
Was Gone!!!
{I had just put a Pile of it in... two nights...before!
Nearly Covered the Fountain!!! 
Guess... the Fish... Like Salads!
oh dear....}
A Sweet friend called... and we met...at the Green House....
had such a Lovely Visit...
then... others saw her car...and stopped by...
I have been under the weather...the last several days...
John...too...
He's much worse...than I am....
but... is coming around....
{I didn't realize... how slow...I had become...until...I looked in the sink...last night...and both sides... were FULL...of Dirty Dishes!
THAT... never happens... : (  The house can be a Mess... but...I don't like... Dirty....Dishes...
I got 'em  done... and put away...a Good Feeling!}
Thanks... to Everyone... who asked about Polly...and Mom...
during The July Open House....
That... was So Sweet....
and Meant....Much... : )
and...I forgot to mention...I also missed...Marian...during the Open House...: (
We'll catch up... soon.... : )
I'm Open...Anytime...if Folks call...ahead... or...I'm here.... messin' around... : )
I'm just heading out the door...
Polly is waiting...
then...I need to hit the road...
I'm LOW on Smalls....
Liz and I loaded the front of the  Fuso, for Gold Rush...
now... I need to Fill it!
so... I'll be on several Gathering Expeditions the next few weeks!!!
Have No...Idea... what I'm Hunting for...
Gnarliness... I guess...
Pure...
Gnarliness...
: )
Hope You.... have a Most... Beautiful Day....
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
 
 
 
 
 
See...my Polly... waiting at The Garden Gate?
She...Sooooo.....Loves her...Morning...
Adventures...
: )
Me.... too.... : )

No comments: