Monday, July 8, 2013

After... The July Open House....

Found the above image on FB....
{G.D. Falksen's Photo }
Oh my....
It was Perfect.... for the way I felt...after the Sale...
{often...really...
balancing a Tea Pot...on my head... sipping... from one...
and.... trying to manage... all the others...
oh... dear }
: )
The July Open House...was...
Wonderful!!!
tho... could never have pulled it off...
without Daughter, Liz's
 ENORMOUS
HELP!!!
Carolyn A. was also a Life Saver...: )
as well as...John...Justin...Hoss...and his Darling Children...
yes...
It Takes...a Village... : )
It was Wonderful Seeing Old Friends...and Meeting New....
Unlike the BIG Memorial Day Weekend Sale...and The Fall Harvest Sale....
{coming up... the First Weekend...in October! }
I was present... and Greeting Everyone....
It was much more...intimate....
I enjoyed that...
{except...for The Queen of Hearts... I missed her... when I ran to Shop Mt.Vernon...: (
and...Wayne... I saw him...and Rick...just as they were leaving...
Dang! Hope...I didn't miss anyone else....}
I want to Thank...Everyone... who attended...
: ) : ) : )
I'm thinking about having another...over Labor Day Weekend....
August...I'll be at Gold Rush....
I Think...Lynn and Leah are coming....too...and bringing a few things
: )
It's been a Trick...trying to set these dates....
but... I Really....Really.... Like This!!!!
: )
I have had many ask...if I'll be Open... by appointment...
and...Yes...
I will...
: )
but... the New Gatherings.... that I post will not be for sale... until...the next event....
Thank You....
Again...
To All.... who Visited...
From...the Sweet Folks from Covington....those...that came...Daily! The ones... who had to Send Husbands Back...to Load... to the Ones... who drove... a Long...Long....Way....
We Truly Appreciate You!
Love...to ya...
Barb C.
{The Music... once again... has died...
so...
back to youtube.
I'll post a song... above my daily posts....that you have to hit the arrow on...to play... : )
{I actually like this a little better.... I have MANY more songs to choose from....
and...if...for some...Insane Reason.... you aren't a Music Lover... {Bless Your Heart... : ) }
You don't have to hit the button...: )
Also... my friends, Rob... and Jan.... have been telling me about Steampunk...
I Really....Really... Like It!
It's a cross...between.... Victorian, and Goth....
Some is a little too dark for me...
but...
Some of it...
is Totally...
Rabbit Hole!!!
Google it...
It's pretty Cool...
I'm sure...I'll be sharing some of it...with ya...
: )
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: