Saturday, July 27, 2013

Enough...Said...



Enough Said...
: )
I had written a Long...Post... about today's... Journey...
but... hit a wrong key...
and deleted it all....
{everything... happens...for a reason... : ) }
FB Friend, Janice Lanke... posted this image... on my timeline...
and...
Seriously...
it pretty much... says it all... : )
{all the more reason...to keep...the Beautiful French Pier Mirror... for the Rabbit Hole... : ) }
Mom...looked Great...tonight...
and...seemed... so...Happy...
She was Singing... The Nurses... said how Much...they are enjoying her...
: )
{tho... I Beat My Head...against...the Wall...
oh my.... oh...my....
I keep telling myself....
Tomorrow... is... another day...: )
after...I heard...tonight... Mom's...test results...
I truly... had to Gather... Myself...Up...
Tomorrow... may be...an...ugly....ugly....day... : ( 
 but...it will be an Enlightening one...
for... many....
for that... I am... sure...}
There is a Massive...Load... on the Ford...
tonight...
 
Covered... several hundred miles....and... More...
 today...and tonight....
all I can say is....
Thank God...
for Good Music...
{You Must...listen to the above tune...
It's...my Favorite...
I used to Love...Singing it...
oh my...
When my Main Spring...is Wound... So....Tight...
I can Hardly... Speak...
{as it is... this Evening....}
I...listen to this...
and... well...
I can...some how... find my legs... again....
: )
Moving On... : )
Thank God... for... 
Nurse...Angels...
Great Friends...
{who won't leave my side...{Dave and Shelly...: ) }
Southern Iowa Home Made Elderberry Wine....
{Thanks...Maranda!}
1870's Cook Books...
Vodka Backs....
and...
Great...Computer...Folks...
{More... Angels...: ) }
{who Deliver...to Mercy Hospital...: )
Late...at Night....: ) : ) : )
Bless Your Heart!}
Baby's Home...
oh...dear....
Love to Ya...
Barb C.
 
 

No comments: