Thursday, July 18, 2013

All I Want to Do.... is have some...FUN!!!

Whew...it is Toasty Out!!!
{they say...around 100 with the index...: ) }
but...
I'm In The Shade...
 Playin' with The Hose....
and...Cleaning...Farm Gnarliness....
{Life...is Grand...: ) }
Hope You Have a Most....
Beautiful Day...
Stay Cool!
Don't Forget the Critters!!!
Love to Ya!
Barb C.
 
Rusty...Things...
Gotta Love 'em!


It's Amazing.... what a little Soap...and Water will do!
{Especially... Over The Head... Straight out of The Hose!!!! }
: )
My Bartender Friend, Maggie, told me This... was her New Fave!
Oh My....
{I'm not a Beer Drinker... but...on a HOT Day....
and...The Ale...is... ICE COLD!!!!
THIS... Really Wets Your Whistle!!! : ) }
Love this Song....!
Love the line...
"I like a Beer Buzz...Early in the Mornin'...."
{I've known a few...Crazy... Fun Folks... who Like That...
: )
Me... I'll stick with Starbucks....
in The Morn....
To Each Their Own!
I'll do my Beer Sippin' in The Evening..The End... of the Day...
when...the Work...is...
{sigh.....}
D O N E!!! : )}
 

No comments: