Friday, July 26, 2013

oh...dear.... just call me....Mary....: )

Mary Todd Lincoln....
that is...
I'm using my old laptop....
that John... has taken over...
{oh...my...}
so haven't been posting much...
my laptop...is in the shop....
{don't ask...what a mess.... all I can say is...
Trust No One...
on the Internet....
if you have a computer issue....
find a Bricks and Mortar Store...
{ask friends... or, as I did...
my local phone company, who they recommend}
A Real... Person....
you can...Look In The Eye!
Grrrrrr..... }
This entire week... has been a frazzled mess....
{except...for the the moments... I spent at the Green House...
listening to the Fountain...
sipping....
Wine...
 Gazing...at The Beautiful....Pier Mirror.... 
{sigh.........}
: )
 
Folks...are coming to visit....
Furniture...to pick up...
Lawn Work....
House Work...
Polly...is still having...issues....
Serious Illnesses have been swirling around...
my Family...
and Friends...
so Much...to get done...
and...so...Much More...coming down the pipeline....
I laid... in bed...last night...put everything...out of my mind....
listened to the
 Gentle...Thunder Storm....
roll through....
and...
I slept...well....
: )
When I woke this Morning....
I noticed I had missed a call... at 2 a.m.
from the Nursing Home...
 that Mom... is back at the Hospital...
Congestive Heart Failure...
{her level had dropped to 60...and she's on...oxygen....}
I had just visited our Dr. yesterday...myself...
and was pleased...my blood pressure had dropped 10 points...
: )
{I've been trying to take things a bit...easier.... with stress....
not...sweat the small stuff....
 Enjoy...each day....
a little more... }
after... I hung up the phone.....with the Nursing Home....
I thought my head..was going to Pop Off of My Neck!
I think... everything.... every pin dropped...
from the entire week....
with that call....
I just sat there...
frozen...
I'm...still... trying to find...my feet...
oh my....
Love to ya...
Barb C.
a.k.a. Mary Todd...
go ahead... and ask...
"Other than that....Mrs. Lincoln.... How was The Play?"
 
{Funny...after leaving my Dr.'s....yesterday... I drove past the Hospital....  glanced over....  at the Valet area... where I leave Jethro... when Mom is in The Hospital....
I have become friends...with all the drivers...being there so often this last year... I always tell them...each day with every visit.... when I pick Jethro up....
"I Hope...I don't see ya...for a Long Time!!! : ) "
They...were looking at me... too!
I waived... they all waved back....
I thought... "Gee... It's been a long time.... since I've had to go inside...."
{sigh.... : ) }
YAY!!!!!!!
Mom is Doing Great!!!!
YAY!!!!! }
oh my.... oh my.....oh.....my....
Stop the World....
and let me off....
: )
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: