Thursday, January 24, 2013

Pawning a Shawl...For Whisky... hmmm...Now That's...'Full Throttle...and...Wide Open! {The Year...1861...0h my...}

 
Oh My...
as I paged through...some of The Civil War Newspapers...
from...Iowa City...I had taken to The Anamosa Show...
I spied this...: )
oh my...
Seems...me...and my Pals...
weren't...the Originators...of...
"Full Throttle....and...Wide Open"
{there was another...multi arrest article......below this one......
concerning...four women...and 2 men...that shared...2 beds...
I just couldn't bring myself...to post it...: )
{oh.....my.... The Reporter left...Nothing...to the 'Imagination...YIKES!!!}
{In Iowa City...Iowa!!! 1861 !!!!!!!}
{It was WAAAAAY toooo Risque....for 2013 !!!! oh...my!}
I noticed...the Bond...for The Shawl...Incident...
$300.00...
Holy Smokes!
That was A Lot...of Money....in 1861 !!!
oh my..
Guess...Girls...have Always...wanted to have...
A Little...FUN!!!
{especially...Those Crazy...Irish Girls!!!}
: )
 
 

No comments: