Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Horse Smile....

What a Smile...Scout is such a Cool Cat! {ahhh...Horse...}
{look...he even has a space...between his teeth...just....like...Mine! Must be a Family Thing!}
Here he is...tasting the camera.... MMMMMmmmmm....
This is his third apple...{This Is Not...how you give a horse, an apple... always hold your hand pretty flat....}I make him work for it... and try and get him to bite the apple in half... I know how to do this without getting chomped! I can put an apple in my teeth...and he'll gently take it, from me...I used to feed my Beloved, White Cloud, doughnuts, from my teeth...{she LOVED Doughnuts!!!}.Horses are very smart..and won't intentionally hurt you...{unlike the human species...}
Scout has to have salve in his eye, three times a day... and pain meds, daily... He seems a bit better, today... He's such a Good Boy...

No comments: